• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

JaCy

VhAP4wn.jpg

g8Xez4I.jpg

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
So, how much of this stuff is drawn without irony? I se this stuff and wonder who would draw it and why, most of it makes no sense to me. Are these actually expressions of someone's self?

Weiss

Banned
So I've recently gotten into a PS2 RPG called Okage: Shadow King. It's really charming and original, with a loveable, eclectic cast of nutjobs who each sell themselves beautifully, a catchy, jazzy soundtrack, and fast paced combat that's simplistic, but never really lasts long enough to be draining. Top it off with a Tim Burton-esque artstyle and you have a game that made me fall in love with it from the word go.

So here's a link to a multipage fetish story where one of the main characters eats all his friends. It's pretty spoiler filled, though.

http://oogies-wife67.deviantart.com/art/Starving-Magician-page-1-161692335

i swear to christ i remembered that picture having the kid from sonic x on sonic's foot, not the artist's artist avatar

or am i confusing it with some other horrifying sonic picture

Golnei

I don't know, they lose something when they're created as a joke. Though the Dramatical Murder crossover was an inspired touch to revitalise the now-tired Sonic/Shrek pair.

y dont u just look at your own knuckles =_=

Perspective is important - using only your own viewpoint, you'll end up with something like the Venus of Willendorf. Of course, mirrors do exist...

Top Bottom