• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bates Motel Season 3 |OT| Til Death (Mondays 9/8pm Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bates Motel Season 3 begins March 9, 2015 @ 9/8pm Central

4QlzmWn.jpg

Season 1 OT
Season 2 OT

Want to catch up? Bates Motel Season 1 and 2 are both on netflix right now.

spoil tag next episode preview.

AETV
Twitter

impact

Banned
Stopped around the end of S1, maybe a couple episodes left in the season. Is it good/worth catching up? Was nothing special up to that point but Psycho is my favorite movie.

Stopped around the end of S1, maybe a couple episodes left in the season. Is it good/worth catching up? Was nothing special up to that point but Psycho is my favorite movie.

Yeah season 2 is amazing. The end of Season 1 was really good as well.

I laughed out loud when Romero hit that guys head into the bar. I love this show.

edit:

Norman: I think we should date.
Me (out loud, to myself): ha! Yes!

isuzu

Emma is so sad. I'm still not sure if she's a terrible character or what but I can't sympathize with her even though she's dying and dating Norman Bates, lol

I was reading this article about the Annika Johnson character
and it seems like she isn't really dead as last night's episode implied.

Also, this sounds good:
Oh, and as for getting some insight into those “fancy parties” where she works? “Norma does a little investigating and gets a glimpse into her world and sees what Annika’s all about,” Spiridakos confirmed. “So yes, you will see some of that.”

qfME9Jt.gif

scitek

Emma is so sad. I'm still not sure if she's a terrible character or what but I can't sympathize with her even though she's dying and dating Norman Bates, lol

I think Olivia Cooke is adorable, so I think I overlook everything else.

Quikies83

I watched the S01E01 the other night and the only thing I remember is the sexual tension between the mother and son....
So are they hooking up now or what?

Me too

Last night's premiere was decent. Definitely not the show's best, but alright.

I'm glad they're finally dating, although Norman may have screwed that up by paying special attention to Annika when he offered to guide her to town.

It's too bad the commercials spoiled Annika's death, though.

I can't believe nobody mentioned how absolutely gorgeous Annika is. When she was getting out of the car those legs damn. And that red dress at the end. I'm a fan.
Good start of the season.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Finally getting the chance to watch the premiere.

Act 1, Scene 1 - Norma and Norman wake up in the same bed together. Lol, oh jeez. This show.

Finally getting the chance to watch the premiere.

Act 1, Scene 1 - Norma and Norman wake up in the same bed together. Lol, oh jeez. This show.

dylan gif as he walks away.

also gif of norma pulling norman out of the car.

also gif of annika getting out of her car

lots of legs in this show.

okay. just finished with the episode

dylan wakes up to find norman sleeping with his mom
norma drags norman out of the car
norman's falling for annika
caleb reconfirms he's dylan's dad
Sheriff Romero still a badass.
Norman just out of nowhere asking emma to be his gf.
norman watching annika from the outside and norma catches him lol
norman just can't help but want norman to get in bed with him. they going to fuck right. i mean she did with caleb.
not long before norman and emma are together talking about their first date he leaves with annika to town. lol
norman gets a new car. i wonder how lol

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Just watched the premiere... so glad the chick from Revolution found work on this show.. Yay!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Y4jkYQA.jpg

"Move over, you silly woman."

lol

This show is hysterical in the weirdest ways. It walks such a wobbly line between terrible and great camp. Norman so eager to leave with Annika while with Emma.

Who is this dude trying to help with Dylan's cabin? Gunner? I don't remember him at all.

Y4jkYQA.jpg

This show is hysterical in the weirdest ways. It walks such a wobbly line between terrible and great camp. Norman so eager to leave with Annika while with Emma.

Who is this dude trying to help with Dylan's cabin? Gunner? I don't remember him at all.
Gunner is the guy Emma banged and gave her that pot dessert

Y4jkYQA.jpg

It really is funny. I break out laughing multiple times per episode. I don't even know if it's intentional, but I love it for it either way. I mean, Norma ripping Norman out of the car... What's the point of that scene other than the comedy?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The writers obviously have fun with it. Norma has an awkward interaction with someone on a weekly basis, so they definitely know what they're doing.

Dan

The comedy is certainly intentional most of the time. I think they know what they're doing in that regard.

Gunner is the guy Emma banged and gave her that pot dessert

Oh, right. Is this the first time he's interacted with Dylan? I thought it was someone we'd actually seen from within that organization.

The comedy is certainly intentional most of the time. I think they know what they're doing in that regard.

Oh, right. Is this the first time he's interacted with Dylan? I thought it was someone we'd actually seen from within that organization.

i may have skipped an episode in S2 but i don't even remember they hanging out. there may be a time gap when they started hanging out. since most of the time he was just doing his pot with friends and hanging with emma.

Episode 2 (Up on Hulu) - The Arcanum Club - Norman and Norma fixate on Annika's disappearance. Norma learns what the Arcanum Club really is. Dylan and Caleb encounters a new neighbor. Guest Stars: Ryan Hurst, Tracy Spiridakos, Keenan Tracey.

Grizzlyjin

Haha, Norma stare down when Emma told her that Norman went into town with the new girl. Perfect gif material.

Dan

I really can't stand Kenny Johnson as an actor, so I'm annoyed that he seems to be sticking around this show.

Also, why is Dylan even more of a chump than usual? Dylan goes from not wanting his father anywhere near him to letting his dad run the show in dealing with the neighbor guy. It was kinda stupid.

Bladenic

Dylan is always part of the most boring storylines.

Emma doesn't deserve any of this.

Wasn't Norma a councilwoman or did she quit or something? Sorry if I missed something

Downhome

My wife and I just realized this was airing and had episodes on our DVR. We watched the first, and my God, the bit at the end promoting the season. Spoiler things much? I mean, we get where the ending was going, we're not morons, but don't just blatantly already mention that she is dead. Again, not a huge deal, but I hate when shows do this.

She is the absolute only reason I struggled through the Ouija movie, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom