• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

Pezus

So...my PC barely meets the minimum requirements.

Should I get the PC version for $36 on GMG or PS4 version for $59.99 on PSN? It should run and look better on PS4 than my PC, if the minimum requirements are anything to go by

gdt

My brother who I gameshare on PS4 with bought this, but I've got a big beefy PC so I just bought it on GMG. Got the key right there and now I'm downloading it. Fuck it call the cops.

Just need some benchmarks now....running a Tri X OC 290.

Caode

I could get used to this digital purchasing business on consoles with the midnight unlocks if only digital purchases weren't so fucking expensive here. I had to make an exception for Batman though.

gdt

So...my PC barely meets the minimum requirements.

Should I get the PC version for $36 on GMG or PS4 version for $59.99 on PSN? It should run and look better on PS4 than my PC, if the minimum requirements are anything to go by

Probably wait see what the real world performance is. Wait for benchmarks which will start popping up tonight and tomorrow.

Grisby

Man, I'm in love with that Catwoman model. Faces seem like a huge improvement (although I never thought they were really bad or anything). They just seem to stand out.

Great OT, OP.

I've been on a media blackout since after last year's E3 and this has been one of my most anticipated games so far this generation. I loved the last two games and I'm really hoping this one stacks up. I do wish they kept Scarecrow's original voice but from what little I heard, I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'm just so damn excited for this game!

Fee

The download on psn is only 16 GB, im confused, i was expecting at least another 20. Is there a additional download once this finishes?

The download on psn is only 16 GB, im confused, i was expecting at least another 20. Is there a additional download once this finishes?

Yes. If you go to the Options on the application, you can view the info and see the rest of the download progress.

I'm worried about encountering spoilers for the game in reviews. Could someone tell me how much Halloween themed stuff is in the game? I'm a sucker for Halloween, so if costumes and decorations around town heavily incorporated anything Halloween related, I'd be in heaven. Thanks!

UK Gaf here, bought the game from the U.S. Store (playing now on EU account) and just watched it count down to zero but the game now says the content hasn't reached the start date, any fix?

UK Gaf here, bought the game from the U.S. Store (playing now on EU account) and just watched it count down to zero but the game now says the content hasn't reached the start date, any fix?

I don't think it will work until the official US launch. Even if you are on your EU account it still recognises that the game was bought from the US store. I buy my games there and even on EU account I can play the games on Tuesdays instead of Fridays.

Spazznid

Do you have to wait for it all to finish decrypting before logging off the vpn or is it ok to do it once it starts

This. My VPN softether is so slow. It's going to take longer to unpack than it's going to take to wait till it releases here.

Phionoxx

so I can turn the VPN off after its playable right? But I just have to go in offline mode?

Correct. Switch steam over to offline mode and then disconnect from VPN. Sometimes doing this messes with achievements on Steam but if so, they usually populate all at once once you transition back to online mode.

Top Bottom