• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight (PC/PS4/XB1, 2014) - TRAILER - Driveable Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

Thank you based Rocksteady.

Also, finale. Final game for the series. Which means it's now possible that we could get a TMNT rocksteady game.

Kovaelin

I've always kind of thought Nolan's Batmobile looked a little too Bubblegum Crisis. I like this sleek design a lot though.

Holding out for actual gameplay, but that was a great trailer to get hyped.

Don't mind the lack of civilians. It will be fine as long as the environment is populated well in some form. This isn't an RPG.

Ashtar

"Abandon the city"

Welp, empty city again.

Kind of disappointing since we know that other open world super hero games *cough infamous cough* will have actual none criminal human beings but cest la vie.
Personally I think it would be dope if this took place over a few nights as opposed to the "one bad night" like previous games.

iceatcs

Hmm, beware it is CG trailer.

I will wait and see whenever they are ready to release the real footage.

If they are ending the Arkham series they really must be ramping up for a new Batman series....or something not Batman at all.....as long as we eventually get Batman:Gotham City Im good

WB Montreal is gearing up for Suicide Squad, and maybe Rocksteady is being put on a new IP or another Batman reboot.

Is that real-time? Wow if it is.

CG trailer by Blur Studios. The game won't look like that. Take a look at the background image on the Gameinformer hub page for an idea regarding ingame.

Rocksteady back on the helm puts a smile on the face. Hope they get to make a game of their choosing after this though, they've pretty much deserved it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Hopefully the trilogy ends with an appearance by Superman. Rocksteady Justice League game pls.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Another CG trailer that probably cost more than the entire budget of a mid-tier game to produce, and probably wont even feature on the disc when it ships.

Blader

If they are ending the Arkham series they really must be ramping up for a new Batman series....or something not Batman at all.....as long as we eventually get Batman:Gotham City Im good

Probably clearing the slate for a Superman/Batman tie-in.

MormaPope

Banned
"Abandon the city"

Welp, empty city again.

I can already see it. A escaping family stuck underneath a crashed bus or something, goons rolling in.

"BATMAN WE NEED YOUR HELP!!"

Cops in a firefight against other goons

"Batman we need you to sneak by and flank Penguin's men"

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
So another city full of criminals and riddler puzzles?

I really hope they do a better job of making the city feel alive and real this time. I want to see civilians roaming the streets and I want to see traffic. Make me believe I'm in the real Gotham City, not just a playground in a game that's just made purely for me to take down criminals and collect riddler trophies.

The_Monk

I posted in the other thread that it was closed fellow GAFfer:

q5VTemw.png

It also shows the first Pre-order bonus.

And now for the PS4 Cover:

TRg5LLa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom