• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 PS4 multiplayer issues

McLovin

I just bought Premium without realizing I already had a china rising code -_-; Anyway I got on air superiority, but I can't access CTF. I'm on PS4, anyone know what up?

edit- Just found out it was part of second assault, I just wasted $50 on nothing....

Zareth

Has anyone had the problem that battlefield won't load into the main menu if you are connected to the internet but if you are not connected then it will load just fine. It seems like it may be a battlelog issue. If anyone has a solution to fix this it will be much appreciated!

terrible

Banned
I had large portions of matches (CQ) with my FPS probably sub 30 on PS4 last night. Everything definitely feels worse for me than it did before this patch.

Anyone else experience that you suddenly stop getting any capture points in Conquest even though the blue capture indicator keeps on going? Just played several games and suffered from this in every single match. Highly annoying when you don't know if you are getting the capture points you should get.

NHale

Tried to play Air Superiority last night and entered 7 lobbies. Lost connection on every one after a couple of minutes playing.

After that tried Conquest Large and finished 2 rounds without a problem. Weird.

Codiox

ok now its getting rediculous.

March 25 PS4 Game Update Notes

“NETCODE”
-Fix for an issue where the kill camera would display the incorrect killer.
-Fix for an issue where the kill card won’t show up when playing on servers which have the kill camera turned off.
-Fixed an issue where other soldiers would appear to fire in the wrong direction when turning quickly.
-Fix for weapons firing twice, or not at all in some instances.
-Fix for an issue where explosions didn’t do any damage to infantry and vehicles that were outside of the combat area.
-Fix for an issue where late-joining players wouldn’t correctly experience Levolution events on Paracel Storm and Flood Zone.
-Fix for an issue that could cause packet loss.

the packet loss and therefore rubberbanding has never been so big in this game since yesterday with Naval Strike. Every Map of the Add On now has Rubberbanding.

I can deal with it when it was just lancang dam ( i know other maps suffers from this aswell, but not as much as the dam map), so we can ignore the map, but now the complete add on is broken?!?

My guess is this is what is holding back the rent a server option, imagine paying for a server a getting constant rubberbanding. Backlash will be huge.

Top Bottom