• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bend Studio is revealing a new logo tomorrow

mortal

Naughty dog seriously needs to update their logo.

Weird coming off 25+ hours of an emotionally draining dark story like Last of Us 2 and seeing this…

naughtydogpic.jpg

Looks like a sticker you put on a skateboard
Nah I disagree. That logo is far too iconic.

tmlDan

Edit, was already posted

I'm excited to see what direction they go in for the New IP, the logo is real nice.

Last edited:

SSfox

I loved Dayz Gone and the story was awesome. But dunno what to think about that, i mean those kind of words doesn't mean anything if you don't see the actual game, so i guess we'll have to wait and see.

The good side is that it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Men In Black.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I like the logo.

And the confirmation of making a game based on the Days Gone engine of sorts (on top of UE obviously.)
Im sure by now theyve migrated to UE5.
No need to stay on UE4 at this point, UE5 is production ready even to the general population.

The Alien

Banned
I hope we get a countdown or a pre-trailer for the trailer reveal for the logo unveiling.

I feel.like, as a society, that's where we are at right now.

Kerotan

Bend doing it all wrong. You’re supposed to have your new logo before pride month so you can then make a rainbow version of it. Now all their employees are going to walk out.
I bet you they timed this for now to avoid That shit show.

Fake

Syphon Filter or GTFO.
Days Gone was nothing special.
tom hardy bane GIF

Neither Syphon Filter for me. You will end up getting a remake of Syphon Filter at this point.

IDK how Sony budge for Bend Studious is after they help ND with TLOUSpart1.
An O’Brien sequel will be very Resistance like.

And don't even need to be a sequel. Can be a prequel or just a game inside DG universe.

I remember one interview about Bend want to make a multiplayer inside the DG universe.

twinspectre

tom hardy bane GIF

Neither Syphon Filter for me. You will end up getting a remake of Syphon Filter at this point.

IDK how Sony budge for Bend Studious is after they help ND with TLOUSpart1.

And don't even need to be a sequel. Can be a prequel or just a game inside DG universe.

I remember one interview about Bend want to make a multiplayer inside the DG universe.
Syphon Filter was unique compared to the generic zombie horde survival.

begotten

A few of the Days Gone leads left the studio awhile ago.

I'm predicting Syphon Filter reboot or a new IP.

Days Gone is just going to be one of those things that never were.

Last edited:
According to reports, Sony Bend only started working on a new IP in the past year or so. They were acting as a support studio after Days Gone released. As solid of a game I think Days Gone is, at release it was a buggy mess. Production of the game also took 6+ years. It's understandable why Sony didn't want to make a Days Gone 2, or even give Sony Bend the budget that is given to its premiere studios(SSM, Insomniac, ND ect). Hopefully their upcoming production goes smoother

Fake

Sorry, but what has DS and Fortnine to do with all of this? lol

You're talking about Syphon Filter being 'unique' and 'you like a generic game', but Sony did a remake of Demons Soul.

None of what you said are requirements for doing a sequel or a remake. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom