• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blinx to make a come back

coffinbirth

Was it even a good game to begin with? Never played it
If you're going to make up a rumor, try something wild like Rare showing a new GaaS Grabbed by the Ghoulies with elements of asymmetric multiplayer, social deduction & prophunt.
tumblr_nt17tjUeYE1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Drew1440

Cool, wonder what older franchise they gonna bring back?
MechAssault
Brute Force
Quantum Redshift
Azurik: Rise of Perathia
PGR
RalliSport Challenge
That free Doritos game
Sneak King

I understand that you feel disappointed with the Sony showcase and specifically the graphics of Spider-Man 2. It's natural to have high expectations for highly anticipated games, and when they don't meet those expectations, it can be disappointing.
It's important to remember that game development is a complex process, and various factors can influence the final outcome, including technical limitations, artistic choices, and development timelines. While ray tracing and global illumination have been used in some games on less powerful GPUs in the PC space, it doesn't necessarily mean that every game will utilize these technologies to the same extent or in the same way.
Each
game studio has its own priorities and focuses on different aspects of game development. While some studios may prioritize pushing the boundaries of graphics technology, others may prioritize gameplay mechanics, storytelling, or other elements that contribute to the overall experience.
It's understandable that you had certain expectations and it's disappointing when they aren't met. However, it's also worth considering that trailers and showcases may not always accurately represent the final product, and there may still be improvements and optimizations made before the game's release.
Ultimately, everyone's preferences and expectations can vary, and it's normal to feel disappointed when things don't meet your specific expectations. However, it's important to keep an open mind and remember that gaming is a diverse and evolving medium, and different games cater to different audiences with various artistic and technical approaches.

Jim Carrey What GIF

Listening to a single Xbox 2 podcast will let you know Jez is a man who gets inside info, but also loves to troll people.

Did you people really believe The Coalition was rebooting Blinx? Fucking really? If a reasonably competent PS insider claimed Insomniac was doing Sly 5, would you believe it, or would you think he was shitposting?

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Just my luck. the mascot I hate the most.

out of all Rare IPs and MS IPs, they go with the stupid cat no one liked when it was released.

oh look the power of the HDD we can go back in time. .....

peronmls

I have both 1 and 2. Never played it... It is a mascot game... Not as big as Ratchet, Spyro, Crash or RARE game. I don't think it will top Glover though. XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom