• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne PSN Pre-Load has started

Ellite25

It's dumb, but I'm so tempted to purchase digitally instead of picking it up at Best Buy with my GCU on Tuesday.

I usually get all my games at BB because of GCU but I went digital with this. It's my most anticipated game of the year and unlocks at 9 pm for me. I figured having the extra hours of play time on day one was worth it as opposed to saving $12.

Kerrinck

Probably a dumb question but where do I see the game download status? Pre ordered it but all I got were a couple of files with a few gigs each.

CLEEK

Used Vita remote play over the internet for the first time just now. Lag aside, it's sweets being able to remote into my PS4 at home and check that Bloodborne has downloaded and installed.

Did I mention that Bloodborne has downloaded and installed? Because Bloodborne has downloaded and installed.

Wounded

Ordered from the US PSN

I'm in the UK. I get the game for £40 and almost 3 complete days earlier. Seems like a no-brainer.

calder

Turned on my ps4 to play a little counterspy (which i like a lot really) and bloodborne, which downloaded earlier today, started a 2.69gb update. I assume that's the 1.01 patch?

itshappeningstill.gif

zoobzone

The download button for Bloodborne on Japanese PSN is there, but theres an error when you click on it.

Guess it's not fully enabled on the servers yet.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
main game and update downloaded. Now i wait
LjKTjon.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
How are people playing it early on twitch?

Game went on sale on Friday afternoon here in Slovenia. Our biggest retailer doesn't give a rat ass about official release dates. I could snatch a copy, but I have game preordered on PSN

Thank goodness it did a pre-install. I got an error notice saying the game couldn't download...ran out of room on my HDD. I'd have never known I was out of space and trying to download Tuesday would have been terrible.

Check you HDD space folks.

I wish the US version had separate trophies from the EU version so I could justify double dipping with this terrible exchange rate. :(

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I ask here. I always play Dex Characters in Soul games. What do I have to choose in the beginning to get a similar experience? Is Skill the new Dex?

HORRORSHØW

I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I ask here. I always play Dex Characters in Soul games. What do I have to choose in the beginning to get a similar experience? Is Skill the new Dex?

yeah, skill is the new dex. from looking at the origin classes it looks like professional or troubled childhood is the best choice for dex. professional has 2 more points of dex but 2 points less of endurance.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
Seems like it, yes.

Grimløck;157055539 said:
yeah, skill is the new dex. from looking at the origin classes it looks like professional or troubled childhood is the best choice for dex. professional has 2 more points of dex but 2 points less of endurance.
I see, thx. Is Bloodtinge and Arcane like Intelligence and Faith?

Top Bottom