• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC revealed ($20), November 2015, game sells 2 million

1442301470-bloodborne.gif

reskin Mergo ?

Steez

tumblr_n1ku4572Qr1rh8smko1_r2_400.gif

Let's hope they just didn't put every new weapon and boss in the trailer. Other than that, looks pretty freakin' cool.

Dueck

Banned
Three words: bling, dog, novella. I'm so excited my brain has broken. I hope it's available standalone... I'd pay $60 again, no doubt, but I'd rather download it cheaper in its own.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Most of the bosses and content looked lifted straight from the main game, but I wonder if they were just to show off new equipment or something.

I just want to know what exactly this is and how it's integrated into the main campaign.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Holy shit...does the new disk have the original content or is it only standalone DLC?

Frillen

Uhm, bosses are the same?

Also Can someone explain how DLCs work in the Souls games? Do you start over again with a new character? Can you access them no matter where you are in the main game? Do the enemies scale with your level?

NEO0MJ

Most of the bosses and content looked lifted straight from the main game, but I wonder if they were just to show off new equipment or something.

I just want to know what exactly this is and how it's integrated into the main campaign.

My general opinion is that they just wanted to show off some old exciting stuff to interest people in the GOTY edition with some teases to get old fans excited.

orochi91

Seems like a prequel.

Old Hunters, probably Gehrman's original time period.

Giever

Uhm, bosses are the same?

Also Can someone explain how DLCs work in the Souls games? Do you start over again with a new character? Can you access them no matter where you are in the main game? Do the enemies scale with your level?

In Dark Souls the DLC introduced an entirely new area that you could access. You didn't have to start over or anything. You can't access it no matter where you are, you had to progress at least a little bit. The enemies didn't scale.

I haven't played Dark Souls II, but I think the DLC for it is similar.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I haven't played BB since I completed the game, so I think I am at the start of NG+. Will I be able to play this DLC in the normal mode or am I stuck on NG+ difficulty?

AngryMoth

Hope they add a multiplayer arena. Did matchinmaking ever get better, I haven't tried it since a few months post launch?

SRTtoZ

Rewound the stream to watch it and it looks killer. The music, the new weapons, that fucking saw weapon, its all awesome. I traded mine a while ago planning to pick it up when the DLC came out in 2016, well looks like it will be released this year along with a brand new retail version, so ill def pick that up. Can't fucking wait.

Top Bottom