• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC revealed ($20), November 2015, game sells 2 million

Looking forward the electric pizza cutter hammer. It's good they're adding more spells, too. The new areas look amazing; especially the one with the giant staircase. Lore-wise, I'm guessing we're delving into the shenanigans of Ludwig and co.? Also, this new guy's outfit is slick as fuck.

Dahbomb

Official site updated. http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bloodborne/theoldhunters/

visual.jpg
The swag levels are off the chart in this image.

Red Hood

Banned
I'm a little confused by the box art. Is the DLC stand-alone or included with the main game? (like Dark Souls PTD Edition was)

Cool!

From Software are amazing, lol I make this comment on every new Souls release topic but how do they do so much cool stuff (seemingly) so quickly, and all at the same time.

The fact that they can do this so quickly and while still making DSIII and it all still looks awesome as, legends.

Keep em comin' please! :D

Yogg

Oh. My. God. This will be spectacular. And it's coming so soon !

I've seen enough, blackout again until the release for me.

Endo Punk

That's a new boss 1:14 into the video. Looks like a new area where you fight him too, also new area 43 secs in. I like the idea that existing areas will be present differently and bosses with new moves and such. Of course not everything is going to be shown in this one 2 min trailer. Many more trailers to come, but this was all I needed to see. Going into the hunt blind now, my inner eyes will guide me.

Fitts

Just woke up to this news.

Fallout 4: Nov 10
Battlefront: Nov 17
Bloodborne DLC: Nov 24

Ugh... I haven't made purchases that close together in a decade, but here we are. Also, if both DS3 and SFV release in March I'm super fucked there too. (would like Uncharted 4 as well but that can wait)

Top Bottom