• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC revealed ($20), November 2015, game sells 2 million

Loudninja

It is on the heels of this milestone that we can confirm that the highly anticipated expansion for Bloodborne is almost upon us. The wait is almost over, and a new nightmare is almost here…

Starting November 24th, download the Bloodborne DLC expansion The Old Hunters for $19.99 and experience the nightmare of the hunters who once guarded Byrgenwerth’s darkest secrets.

Set in a nightmare world where hunters from the past are trapped forever, explore brand new stages full of dangers, rewards, and deadly beasts to overcome. You’ll find multiple new outfits and weapons to add to your arsenal as well as additional magic to wield and add more variety to your combat strategy.

With new story details, learn the tale of hunters who once made Yharnam their hunting grounds, meet new NPCs, and discover another side of the history and world of Bloodborne. Here’s a brief glimpse of just some of what lies in store for you when The Old Hunters launches on November 24th, including Simon’s Bowblade weapon, and new boss enemy Ludwig.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/15/bloodborne-expansion-the-old-hunters-out-november-24th/

The new cover is so much better than the old.

And also thank Miyazaki for not spoiling too much of your game unlike Kojima.

21393496146_f879d1464e_b.jpg

21419733715_0b95520044_b.jpg

Luigiv

Huh? You can download it from PSN? Or did I misunderstood?
I think you're misunderstanding or I'm misunderstanding you. Yes you can download the expansion as dlc if you already own the base game but the physical edition is both the main game + the expansion, not a stand alone expansion.

Cyborg

I think you're misunderstanding or I'm misunderstanding you. Yes you can download the expansion as dlc if you already own the base game but the physical edition is both the main game + the expansion, not a stand alone expansion.

Oke :) I misunderstood you and you me :) hahha

Whelp, I'm getting that disc version with included dlc then. Its cool we get to fight Ludwig as a boss now. We're getting more NPC bosses this time around.

Sanctuary

The new cover is so much better than the old.

And also thank Miyazaki for not spoiling too much of your game unlike Kojima.

21393496146_f879d1464e_b.jpg

21419733715_0b95520044_b.jpg

I really dislike (bull)shots like this. Mostly because we will never have the version (PC) that would actually look that good. Plus, for whatever reason they don't keep Chromatic Aberration on in promotional shots. Gee, I wonder why? Yet it's smeared all over the game.

Ludwig's Holy Moonlight Blade incoming for sure. Called this way back. Also guys...beastmode is actually a thing....FROM always delivers with their DLC Gaming Gods bless them.

grimmiq

So finish 100%ing MGSV, then Replay Witcher 3 next month with first DLC, then Bloodborne with Old Hunters. Mix in some Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest Heroes and I should be good til Persona 5.

Well, time to get my new game ++ character just before the final boss, so that i don't have to redo the game to access the dlc (like in the first dark souls, i rushed my new game +++ to get to the DLC zone)

Top Bottom