• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob Ross Smite Bundle

Durante

I don't mind this.

That's an okay meme but they can never outdo this one

gpv5odrj0ad1lotlyr4v.jpg
Or that.

It's not a particularly serious game is it?

man, somehow this feels really gross and disrespectful to me

dude is dead, don't just slap his likeness on video game DLC for meme jokes

That's kind of smites thing

Every God has some dumbass skin that could be considered "offensive" towards that culture, made slightly worse by the fact that some of the gods are parts of religions still followed today

Predator and pirate and teddy bear skins for deities

No Jesus or Christian god, though.

PSqueak

Banned
That's kind of smites thing

Every God has some dumbass skin that could be considered "offensive" towards that culture, made slightly worse by the fact that some of the gods are parts of religions still followed today

Predator and pirate and teddy bear skins for deities

No Jesus or Christian god, though.

While i understand not using Jesus or the judeo-christian god, i never understood why they don't use, like, Samson or something.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
I don't mind this.

Or that.

It's not a particularly serious game is it?

never has been all the gods jokes and taunts and skins have been memes and pop culture references since it came out

While i understand not using Jesus or the judeo-christian god, i never understood why they don't use, like, Samson or something.

would have to make a pantheon for it there are no one off gods

At all! this is why I enjoy it!

Rather than the uber serious atmosphere of other MOBAs, Smite is goofy and fun and the gods themselves seem to be having a blast as well.
The only real serious MOBA is DotA and even that has silly stuff like a Rick and Morty announcer pack.
All the silly stuff I've seen from SMITE is a level of corny I'm not willing to abide.

Top Bottom