• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob Ross Smite Bundle

robotrock

Banned
YouTube comments are spot on tho

4RoAjs1.jpg

Is this a spy kids 2 quote

man, somehow this feels really gross and disrespectful to me

dude is dead, don't just slap his likeness on video game DLC for meme jokes
i mean they definitely needed to get permission from his estate, so if they're fine with it idk what's disrespectful about it

I love Bob Ross and even though I have no idea what this game is I think this is neat. Bob loved making people smile and be happy so I think he would be okay with this. He was used for another PBS show very shortly before his death and even though he was too sick to commit to it he was determined to find a way to be involved in other to make kids happy. I wish I could remember the name of it.

Basically he seemed to be happy to be a part of anything if it made others happy too.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Smite.

The only game that tries harder than Battleborn to get people to notice it exists.

Smite.

The only game that tries harder than Battleborn to get people to notice it exists.
One has a lot of players and is doing great and the other actually needs people to notice it. Dunno what you're trying to say, it's just a skin.

BY2K

Membero Americo
One has a lot of players and is doing great and the other actually needs people to notice it. Dunno what you're trying to say.

I must be living under some kind of rock because the only time I hear about Smite is when they release stuff like this.

Smite cosmetics are on a whole other level. It seems like they just have a blast coming up with skins and voice packs. Still waiting for Jesus/Yahweh to make it in the game though!

Demoskinos

I must be living under some kind of rock because the only time I hear about Smite is when they release stuff like this.

They have an entire e-sports league with major tournaments. Not exactly the size of LoL or DotA but the game absolutely has a scene around it.

Qwark

Is that Smite website freaking out for anybody else? It's stuck in a constant refreshing loop for me.

Doffen

Skin looks nice. I'll get it.
And Sylvanus is OP.

Maybe you just don't care about it? I constantly get shocked that Nintendo makes consoles.

PSqueak

Banned
Is this a spy kids 2 quote

Yes.

Steve Buscemi is always given good quotes about god.

Smite.

If fixing many of the launch choices, upping the FPS to 60 and adding new modes and QOL improvements is "trying to hard", then i welcome anybody who tries as hard as Battleborn.

This is indeed bad but at least it's ultimately just a picture of a dog that people put words over.

This is human painter who died and who's face is plaster beneath characters' feet.

Im just baffled his estate agreed to this.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
ill be painting happy little pentas with that skin

Smite cosmetics are on a whole other level. It seems like they just have a blast coming up with skins and voice packs. Still waiting for Jesus/Yahweh to make it in the game thhttps://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/BobRossLoadingScreenjpeg.jpgough!

the funny messed up painting of jesus is in the game

A god of painting gets his due. I'm surprised they didn't jump all over trying to get an American Gods tie-in with the show.

I'm still waiting for them to wise the hell up and summon The Cthulhu Mythos upon the world (of Smite).

amc has a cthulhu skin
lur3b4v

This is an outrage!

People still play Smite?

3rd ranked moba son get out of here with that

Top Bottom