• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bret in L.A. Wrestlemania weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
RVD has listed Bret Hart for autograph signing (along with other wrestlers) for his comic book store... so, um yeah.. HoF induction?

If dreams come true, Angle v. HBK just became a 3 way dance with run ins from Jannety and the British Bulldog.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Matlock said:
2. British Bulldog is dead

:( Really? I stopped watching wrestling when Bret made the jump to WCW and missed most/all of the attitude era.. when did he die?

As far as Bret, it *could* be a coincidence, but there were previous rumors about Bret being involved in Wrestlemania next year.. so I could actually see a run in to cost HBK a win and set a match up for next year..

Shinobi

There's a better chance of me eating pizza, drinking root beer, buying the Burton Batman DVD's, playing Animal Forest in my bedroom, cheering for Manchester United, listening to a heavy metal CD and wearing a Lakers Kobe Bryant jersey then Bret doing ANYTHING at 'Mania this year. In short, don't count on it...the Bret at 'Mania rumour has sort of become an annual tradition the last few years.

tralfazz

Shinobi said:
There's a better chance of me eating pizza, drinking root beer, buying the Burton Batman DVD's and playing Animal Forest in my bedroom and cheering for Manchester United,listening to a heavy metal CD and wearing a Lakers Kobe Bryant jersey then Bret doing ANYTHING at 'Mania this year. In short, don't count on it...the Bret at 'Mania rumour has sort of become an annual tradition the last few years.

I agree with you but somebody mark this just in case. If it happens we demand payment in full with pics.

Shinobi

tralfazz said:
I agree with you but somebody mark this just in case. If it happens we demand payment in full with pics.

:lol It isn't like I said I'd do all that if it happens. Life's wierd enough that anything could happen. But the odds here are extremely slim...particularly when WWE is planning to make a DVD called "Screwed: The Bret Hart Story". :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom