• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf meet up: Saturday 3rd October2015: London

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was great chatting to you guys! This was my second time. Wasn't expecting to chat to a Saudi (7aged) and relating to stuff about having lived there, Kabah, the stampede, and princes. Nor was expecting to chat to dapperbandit about so much politics, media's complicit role in the process, privatisation, and other stuff. Talked most of the time to thequickandthedead about loads of stuff like EGX, arthouse films, Pakistan, and the upcoming LFF. Sorry Gandalf for having amnesia about your name, so many people to remember and sometimes having to shout over the loud music. I loved when two guys almost resorted to texting each other than shout across the tables XD. 5:30 to 10:30 flew by. Musha, thanks for being a great host! :D

Will try my best to come to the next.

Gandalf

It was great chatting to you guys! This was my second time. Wasn't expecting to chat to a Saudi (7aged) and relating to stuff about having lived there, Kabah, the stampede, and princes. Nor was expecting to chat to dapperbandit about so much politics, media's complicit role in the process, privatisation, and other stuff. Talked most of the time to thequickandthedead about loads of stuff like EGX, arthouse films, Pakistan, and the upcoming LFF. Sorry Gandalf for having amnesia about your name, so many people to remember and sometimes having to shout over the loud music. I loved when two guys almost resorted to texting each other than shout across the tables XD. 5:30 to 10:30 flew by. Musha, thanks for being a great host! :D

Will try my best to come to the next.

No worries pal. Good seeing you!

Awesome, awesome night. Good meeting everyone in person. Good night.

Mikeside

Network Rail suck but tonight was fun.

I'm sorry I can't hang out with you guys anymore now that I'm about to be a huge celebrity and all.

Another amazing meet. Thanks everyone for turning up. Me, The_Poet and dapperbandit are in a taxi on the way home, hardcore Gaf ftw.

FuuPhoenix

Neo Member
Was awesome meeting you guys thanks Musha for awesome times :). Stubo and I are cuddled up Sleepygaf.
x4rKoo.jpg

I did take one picture, at The Monarch which was the last location. Quite the strict entry! Paying £3 for entry is so dumb as if it there's some big attraction inside lol. Anyway.

dn1dpMQ.jpg

(left to right) zomgbbqftw whispering sweet nothings into 7aged's ears, Mikeside, Noffles, and BGBW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom