• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bryan Cranston Wanted For “Uncharted” Role

Still want Bruce Campbell for the role of Sully but Cranston is one of best at what he does and would pull off that role with no prob.

I always wanted Jeffrey Donovan to play Drake as he and Bruce Campbell worked great together in Burn Notice but don't think he could pull of the humor aspect of Drake, too serious in most roles. Chris Pratt would nail this role though.

Tom Holland as young Drake would be perfect but I really don't want a movie to focus on that much at all.

Biggest issue like most people are saying is the director for sure, not really sure he is fit for this type of movie. Perfect game to adapt to a movie, with the right director.

Ploid 3.0

One has nothing to do with the other though.

And Uncharted characters and story are so much better than the Tomb Raiders that i've played. I started but never finished the two new Tomb Raiders, and I wished the movie wasn't pretty much the first one, by the looks of it at least.

The new Tomb Raider should have just borrowed her new modern clothing, heck they should have just made their own look and just borrowed the name only. Costume designers in Hollywood are usually more creative for a grounded world than the gaming side (which focuses on texture/memory limits and other limitations).

SeanC

Wow, never occurred to me but now that you mention it he's totally Sully.

And don't you tell me he doesn't have swagger.

XDBMg.gif

All these years spent developing an Uncharted movie, and I'm sure the end result is just going to be another shitty video game adaptation. I LOVE the Uncharted games. I don't need Hollywood to put their touch of death on the franchise.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
If he actually wanted to do it, they'd snag him in a second. This is their way of having HIM consider the role, I'm sure. But I'd be shocked if he went for it.

I mean he did Godzilla lol, not sure why he wouldn't do this

Top Bottom