• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BurgerTime HD coming to digital platforms

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
HadesGigas said:
Jam City Rollergirls has a 7/10 and a 7.5/10. That's like a 10/10 and 10.5/10 compared to their other games scores.

Just found out they made a roller derby game and it has a real Austin team in it. Woot! and sold.

BurgerTimeSmall.jpg

vg260

God this shovelware art style is horiffic, whatever its called. You know, this crappy Amazon free download casual cartoony game look. It so generic, and ugly. How did this get on Live? I loved Burgertime, and a part of me died inside after playing the demo. I had to quit I couldn't stomach it. This and Elevator Action on the PS3 made me cry. Stop destroying the memories of the games I loved.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
The art might not be amazinly specific, but I think it fits in kinda well with the Bomberman HD XBLA and WII DLC games.

Looks fine for a 10 dollar game, seemed to control well enough, looks like it has decent features. I enjoyed what I played of the demo well enough, if it progresses as well as it seems to hint, I think it'd be a very solid 10 dollar purchase.

I wasn't a big fan of the origihan Burgertime, so I don't have any bloated expectations in this case. But just simply as a game, what I played of the demo wasn't mad, it was pretty nice.

Oh, and from what I've seen of Elevator Action PSN... this looks more acceptable. EA looks a bit janky and soulless, this just looks a bit awkward artistically, but like they had good intent.

Playable Avatars is also not a bad thing (360, of course.)

Top Bottom