• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buzzfeed Obtains List Of Potential Trump Cabinet Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
the spoils of war

the-spoils-of-war-booty.jpg

BadAss2961

"Anti-establishment".
Yup... Everyone voting based on that are gonna be duped hard.

Trump doesn't know anything. His cabinet full of the worst kind of establishment assholes are going to be running the country while he plays the frontman.

Kimawolf

Sooo I want a Trump supporter to explain to me how this list is "draining the swamp"?

Sam Brownback is,on that list. He is THE WORST GOVERNOR IN AMERICA. He bankrupted Kansas and broke their schools. If he and Ben Carson are on your list then lol...

BowieZ

Banned
Could Trump have leaked this to "prove" that he was "considering" all the Republicans he had promised positions?

Knowing full well he never had any intention of giving them?

jmdajr

Wish I could go back and time and see the reactions in 2000 after Bush won.

Anyhow, I'd like to see one Anti-Establishment thing Trump does that is actually GOOD for the country, and no just insane shit neither party will approve.

If Rudy becomes Attorney General I will personally do everything in my power to make sure he steps down. He's a pure racist and will snuff out BLM and police brutality will continue to go uncheck.

Kusagari

Could Trump have leaked this to "prove" that he was "considering" all the Republicans he had promised positions?

Knowing full well he never had any intention of giving them?

Trump has no inner base at all except those paltry few Republicans that enthusiastically backed him.

He's not trying to swerve anyone. Christie, Carson, Rick Scott, Rudy and the rest dominate this list because they sucked up to him when no one else would.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Sooo I want a Trump supporter to explain to me how this list is "draining the swamp"?

Sam Brownback is,on that list. He is THE WORST GOVERNOR IN AMERICA. He bankrupted Kansas and broke their schools. If he and Ben Carson are on your list then lol...
Yeah, I did a double take reading those names anywhere near "education"

BowieZ

Banned
Trump has no inner base at all except those paltry few Republicans that enthusiastically backed him.

He's not trying to swerve anyone. Christie, Carson, Rick Scott, Rudy and the rest dominate this list because they sucked up to him when no one else would.
He owes them nothing, though. Of all people to not owe someone something, it'd be Trump.

DarkKyo

Christie is a gross pick. The guy is a corrupt loser and he's going to get one of the highest positions in the government. Nice reward!

Sifl

I don't want to hear anyone seriously saying he's anti establishment ever again. Because if you did all that would need to be done is direct you to this list.

Edit: Everytime I read Guiliani's name my head starts ringing

Toxi

Banned
Brownback for Secretary of Agriculture? I guess this list is Darkace-approved.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kathian

Banned
A source familiar with the list stressed it was not final, and it is unclear whether transition officials have narrowed it down or added more potential candidates for consideration by Trump.

This sounds potentially click baity to me.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
"Let's race to see how much damage we can do in 4 years"

-Internal screaming-

The only ones that don't fill me with dread are the Secretary of Defense choices.

Joke post?

Mike Flynn?

“The enemy camp in this case is Hillary Rodham Clinton,” he said at a rally in Florida this month, pointing his thumbs down in disgust. “This is a person who does not know the difference between a lie and the truth. . . . She is somebody who will leave Americans behind on the battlefield.”

As chants of “Lock her up!” rose from the crowd, Flynn nodded with enthusiasm and said he was “so proud, standing up here, to be an American.”

He has called President Obama a “liar,” declared the U.S. justice system “corrupt” and insisted that he was pushed out of his assignment as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency because of his views on radical Islam.

In interviews with The Washington Post, Flynn acknowledged being paid to give a speech and attend a lavish anniversary party for the Kremlin-controlled RT television network in Moscow last year, where he was seated next to Russian President Vladi­mir Putin.

The divide has weakened the nation’s ability to grasp what he considers an existential threat from “a diseased component” of Islam. “There’s something going on in the Muslim world,” he said. “Why do we have heightened security at our airports? It’s not because the Catholic Church is falling apart.”

In February, Flynn posted a video about a Pakistani terrorist group on his Twitter account with the comment: “Fear of Muslims is RATIONAL.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom