• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

caliing EuroGaffers - what are we missing out on?

Out of any recent or imminent titles not due for release/distribution in Europe, what would you most like to see make it to shop shelves?

Personally, I'd plea for the PSP shooter collections (Parodius, Twin Bee and Salamander)

Thoughts?

I'd like to see valkyrie Profile: lenneth and Silmeria come to Europe. As far as I know, neither of them are scheduled for release here. At least PSP is region free. :)

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Currently i could care less because Football Manager 2007 and PES6 are both out next week, im sorted for the next 8 months or so.

GBA: Bit generations, Rhythm tengoku
DS: nothing so far, just a looooong wait
PS2: Silmeria, T o/t Abyss
Cube: see DS
Xbox: what?
360: Senko no Ronde

Valtox

Nathan Barley said:
Out of any recent or imminent titles not due for release/distribution in Europe, what would you most like to see make it to shop shelves?

Personally, I'd plea for the PSP shooter collections (Parodius, Twin Bee and Salamander)

Thoughts?
you could get phoenix wright 2 at play asia, it's coming out on 10/27 in japanese version, but with english languiage as the first (at least it's what I hope, they also sent me an email ad saying to preorder because of this. Who knows if it's true?).
I placed the order along with a GBA game: Sound Voyager from bit generation.

edit: phoenix wright 2 has english language as stated in the shop game's feature page.
buy it!:)

Screw Breaker on GBA (or Drill Dozer).. Is it actually to do with the rumble feature?!
F Zero Climax (GBA), though the US missed that too, most likely down to GP Legend's poor sales. T'is worth a play if you're a fan of the series.

Daigasso Band Brothers on DS.. Im glad I imported instead of waiting for a western release.

Im also dubious as to whether we'll get stuff like GodHand. Play.com have it listed for a March release, but hmmmm.

Persona 3, Digital Devil Saga 2(perhaps), Devil Summoner Raidou (all Ps2).. Shin Megami games are pretty rare here. We got DDS1, but I don't think its performed too well sales wise. I'd really like to play P3 and Devil Summoner without resorting to importing...

Koren

On cube, for example :
Nintendo Puzzle Collection
Harvest Moon (should arrive, but I'm starting to doubt)
Mr Driller
Cubivore...

On PS2 :
far too many to do a list (import get for most of them)

The situation is better than in the past, but still not perfect. At least, you can easily import portable games, even if for PSP Sony is trying to forbid import...

Top Bottom