• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' trailer (PC/XB1/PS4/360/PS3, Nov 4th) [Up: Info]

SHADES

Earlier in the week when someone suggested CoD could be going back to WWII era my interest was piqued, but after watching the trailer all I see is BLOPS 3 but made by Sledgehammer.

Think I'll pass for now.

level44

Before:
Pffft, Call of Duty, same every year, stop buying this shit, the gameplay is all the same, it's just copy and paste

After:
What? Kevin Spacey is in it!!?? I'm going to buy 5 copies!! I'm actually looking forward to this game nowww!!!

My opinion? Looks as shit as Ghosts. Pass. Call me when Treyarch do their zombies reveal.

Mikey Jr.

Even though I have a ps4, I'm cool with the Xbox marketing.

I'm cool with it because they aren't using money to simply take a game from someone else.
I hate that shit and seems like a massive waste of money.

Early dlc? No problem. Buying a third party game outright? Fuck that.

witness

Just watched the trailer and my wife overheard it, she loves Kevin Spacey, and said looks like I'm going to watch you play that. So that settles that!

KOCMOHABT

that looks crazy good. Wonder what engine they are using. Some years ago it has been rumoured that they bought CryEngine but this one rather looked like UE4...

Either way I am sure this is ingame.

Hip Hop

ERGH CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES IS THE WORST,
WHY DOES EVERYONE FUCKING LOVE IT SO MUCH?

I really dislike it ever since it was introduced back in World at War. It's just not my thing. I hate things like "Can you beat your score?" type of stuff.

They better not bring that invisible crap. A couple of shooters were single handedly ruined by that in Multiplayer (Crysis 2,3).

The Ghost/UAV perk is already bad enough. This needs to stop.

It could work as a kill streak. eg. 30 seconds of cloaking.
I want to see the heartbeat sensor return :)

Skeleton

Banned
I feel like it's the only part of Call of Duty that seems to be progressing. Even saying that though, it's still pretty shitty and could be a lot better.

I really dislike it I just find it like a pointless time waster, it super annoyed me when the Achievements were on zombies as I dunno I think I just plain sucked at it.

I really dislike it ever since it was introduced back in World at War. It's just not my thing. I hate things like "Can you beat your score?" type of stuff.

Agree so so annoying, I just would end up falling asleep or just going nahhh screw this and turning it off just really loathed it, Spec ops used to be cool but even that now I think has been butchered, I generally think COD has had it's day and needs to progress or stop as the same game every year just different coloured guns and some crappy pointless feature is just killing what was a great franchise MW2 was so fun at a LAN parties.

DeweyChat

Banned

Yep, the spéciale ops were way better than the zombie mode (and aliens of ghost). In MW2 and 3 these missions were really awesome to play with a friend and challenging

BTW I hope we'll get special ops missions for this one!

I hope this turns out well. Haven't bought a COD game in a while.
I also hope they don't gimp the Ps4 version to achieve parity between Ps4 and XboxOne.

The only thing that looked gameplay-y in that trailer enough that I'd remember it was the "get equipped with wall climbing gloves" bit.

All these gizmos are cool enough conceptually, but I have no doubt that this is going to not play signifigantly different enough from any of the other recent COD games to pique my interest, especially as far as the campaign goes because it looks like more shooting gallery super scripty hogwash again

GenericUser

The game lives and dies with the MP for me. Will patiently wait for the MP reveal, if they are able to sell me on it, I might bite.

I'm still unable to believe that there are people that play this game for the single player experience. It's the very definition of lame if you ask me.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
The game lives and dies with the MP for me. Will patiently wait for the MP reveal, if they are able to sell me on it, I might bite.

I'm still unable to believe that there are people that play this game for the single player experience. It's the very definition of lame if you ask me.

I'd play Crackdown of Duty. jumping over buildings and stuff in mp

H4r4kiri

vote up. CoD is a MP game for me too. Wasnt there even a statistic that more than 30% of all CoD player dont even start Sp :D

Metfanant

I still enjoy the campaigns...treat them like mindless summer blockbuster fun and they don't disappoint...

Is it me or the trailer is extremely blurry? also has tons of aliasing, probably an early build? Is this gonna run @ 1080p? cause it seems like its more like 900p or less.

Is it me or the trailer is extremely blurry? also has tons of aliasing, probably an early build? Is this gonna run @ 1080p? cause it seems like its more like 900p or less.
It's very compressed. But we can't tell what res. it's going to at on XboxOne. Should be 1080P on PS4 thoiugh. I didn't notice that much aliassing though.

Has the game been shown off on any other platforms? The media is actually reporting facts...they know as much as we do it's coming to the PS4/PS3/PC...but all we have seen is the Xbone/360...Jesus fellas...we're rally stretching to find pro-MS conspiracies here

Actually...they are reporting FACT...the only footage we have seen has shown two platforms.,,Xbone and 360....nothing else...therefore they are reporting hard fact...

They know as well us that it's coming to other platforms...this is no conspiracy...

If they're reporting "FACTS" then why did they tweet saying "other platforms"? Who told them the fact that its coming to other platforms besides X360/Xbone?

Some Nobody

Before:
Pffft, Call of Duty, same every year, stop buying this shit, the gameplay is all the same, it's just copy and paste

After:
What? Kevin Spacey is in it!!?? I'm going to buy 5 copies!! I'm actually looking forward to this game nowww!!!

My opinion? Looks as shit as Ghosts. Pass. Call me when Treyarch do their zombies reveal.

Frank Underwood >(>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>) another crappy zombie mode.

Hell, even I'm (somewhat) interested now.

RiverBed

Banned
There are SP fans out there. Why be condescending to users beside your mentality?

Haven't touched a COD game since BLOPS 2 and from this trailer that trend will continue.
Good for you? I hope your comment makes you feel better about yourself...

old

What is with COD and releasing on Election Day? This isn't the first time. Are they trying to distract young people from voting?

Top Bottom