• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

antitrop

Really? I actually enjoy the SP of most Call of Duty games.

Sure, the story is usually cheesy as fuck but they know how to deliver a short and sweet campaign that is one big rollercoaster ride till the end.

If there is a game that should stop with SP, it's Battlefield. Not Call of Duty.
Whatever Ghosts campaign ends up being, I've already played Battlefield 4's and it was awful enough to make any CoD game look like Saving Private Ryan.

Dawg

Whatever Ghosts campaign ends up being, I've already played Battlefield 4's and it was awful enough to make any CoD game look like Saving Private Ryan.

Haven't played it yet, but if it's anything like BF3... then I believe you :p

rekameohs

Banned
index.php

It's......beautiful....

antitrop

Haven't played it yet, but if it's anything like BF3... then I believe you :p

It's a tiny, tiny bit better than BF3. But with worse characters. Irish is like... the worst character ever, just ugh. Again, makes CoD characters look like they were written by Tolstoy.

okayfrog

Banned
Well, if the game drops to $30 or $40 on PC around late December and Ground Wars is populated and not full of hackers, I might pick it up. I'm a sucker for CoD.

Fantasmo

You know, what? I think it's totally okay that Treyarch took the franchise and made it their own with Black Ops 1 and 2, with all the crazy ridiculous shit that happens in that game. That's fine. I like some variety.

But the fact that Infinity Ward-lite feels the need to piggy back off of what Treyarch is doing makes the franchise seem stale.

We had crazy fucking CoD last year... and now crazy fucking CoD this year. Can I just get some CoD that isn't fucking crazy, again? There's two different development teams, why does Ghosts just seem like Black Ops III? I'm not saying that I want Modern Warfare 3, either, because that game was not good, to me (still too eclectic). World at War was great, though!

Real answer: Extreme has been the in thing for years, and these games are on a 2 year cycle. 2 years ago, IW/Activision couldn't predict that we're starting to get bored of extreme. So they designed around the money and market. Hopefully Activision starts to pay attention, they're calling the shots. Creativity died with IW leaving (which isn't to say they haven't lost their touch as Respawn either).

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I could give less screws about this game but wanted to chime in to say that's one of the funnier OT's I've ever seen.

RoylAsult

does anyone know if this game needs to be installed on a HDD for the 360? meaning i cant play it on my 4gb slim... like how BF4 screwed me over and forced me to get it on the PS3

Teknoman

Extinction mode has my curiosity peaked. The new movement system seems like it might make MP feel alot better too.

Man I havent enjoyed MP since MW1 too...hoping for the best.

EDIT: Hopefully the aliens have better hit feedback than the zombies. That was just irritating.

Returners

Who's thinking of doing disc upgrade? I'm conflicted which version to get (current-gen to next or just stick with next gen only)

Kacho

Who's thinking of doing disc upgrade? I'm conflicted which version to get (current-gen to next or just stick with next gen only)

I am. Your stats carry over apparently, so I'm going to go ahead and the the 360 version so I have something to play until the One releases.

Korten

Banned
Why do I feel like if BF introduced a dog companion everyone would be fine with it, but since it's Call of Duty, that makes it bad for some reason. :/

thefit

It's a tiny, tiny bit better than BF3. But with worse characters. Irish is like... the worst character ever, just ugh. Again, makes CoD characters look like they were written by Tolstoy.

No way its way worse every chapter looks like the last and it never gets challenging at least in BF3 they had you switching between different characters and locations and you got to fly and have tank and other vehicle battles BF4 you get to ride a boat in a straight line and the ending (s)...ugh.

thefit

I didn't even bother to finish BLOPS 2 sp and tried a few weeks ago to finish and then I realized why I din't bother with it in the first place what a garbage game.

Top Bottom