• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare cover? Legacy Ver includes Modern Warfare remastered?

ncslamm

If all of this is true, I'm wondering if the COD4 Remaster is going to release earlier than IW? It would make sense to push preorders early if it meant you got to play the remaster in like september.

JackEtc

Beyond excited for MW remaster. Will be so upset if it's just singe player, OR if MP is included and they mess with shit.

MP needs to be completely untouched if included. I know some people will say "get rid of martyrdom/last stand/etc", but once the seal is broken and they start messing with things, there's no stopping them from modifying anything else.

CoD4/MW2 multiplayer revitalized on next gen consoles, untouched, would be heaven.

Daffy Duck

Beyond excited for MW remaster. Will be so upset if it's just singe player, OR if MP is included and they mess with shit.

MP needs to be completely untouched if included. I know some people will say "get rid of martyrdom/last stand/etc", but once the seal is broken and they start messing with things, there's no stopping them from modifying anything else.

CoD4/MW2 multiplayer revitalized on next gen consoles, untouched, would be heaven.

I'll be gutted if it turns out to be BS.

They need to keep that rubbish away from CoD 4.

But they wont :(

I know, I'm not saying it would be a good thing. I just mean that Activision probably wouldn't have it any other way and that is something that's honestly reasonable and wouldn't ruin the core if it's just skins and post game taunts.

I was hopeful that shinobi would confirm the MP - this leads me to think it's SP only.

None the less, 402 saying about grandma's house has me thinking the other way!

My ultimate wish would be for MW (1 or 2) based gameplay with killstreaks etc, then using this as a COD service and just release a season pass every year for map packs, I'd eat that up. If I could play MW 1 maps on MW 2 or other way around with their own maps and some of the maps from later games would be a dream. (Like the COD online from China I suppose) I'd pay big money for that.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Modern Warfare Remastered would be awesome to include. Was it MW2 Hardened edition that came with a rerelease of CoD1? I can't remember

Would 4K support be possible for MW on PS4 Neo?
I could see it potentially happening if it's just a simple upres of the game.

There is a thing called map diversity, COD4 had it.
Overgrown could be played anyway you wanted but was a specialty sniper map.

Snipers haven't had legitimate use since MW2.

After playing the maps dozens of times all I can remember was getting killed by snipers, sure COD4 had snipers on any map yet particularly those maps had most of them and creek was not fun to play either for that reason... snipers, don't know why but are really annoying in Call of Duty.
And yes I suck at being one.

I'm personally am exited for a COD4 Remaster for both the campaign and Multiplayer, If that however didn't happen I would be fine.

Elitist1945

RG0BS1U.gif

Top Bottom