• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Well, you may want to get now and decide later as it won't last more than 10 seconds.
I'm not even expecting to have a chance at it despite being queued up on their website.
Figure most of the folks trying to get one in 15 minutes already have one in their shopping cart.

UberTag

I'm sure there are more annoying things than the new Zelda amiibo being retailer exclusives, but I can't think of any right now.
How about ordering a Zelda Amiibo direct through Nintendo, having them deliver it to some mystery address without verifiable tracking, them refusing to put through an investigation with Canada Post while assuring me they would send out a replacement and then getting nothing from them except my wallet being out $30.

I would consider that to be more annoying.

What's worse is that I only ordered it for that stupid Epona unlock. I don't even want the blasted thing for any other reason.

baconcow

I'm not even expecting to have a chance at it despite being queued up on their website.
Figure most of the folks trying to get one in 15 minutes already have one in their shopping cart.

Cannot yet be added to your cart, unless there is some other way. Not sure I'd expect 15 minutes. I think it will be gone in seconds, literally.

Kirtaner

Neo Member
Cannot yet be added to your cart, unless there is some other way. Not sure I'd expect 15 minutes. I think it will be gone in seconds, literally.

Oh there's ways

MptLHAE.png

Riptwo

I...might have got one? Verified by VISA freaked out at the last step, and while I appear to have an order, it shows an error when I try to view details. Huh.

Maximus.

I think I just successfully ordered a classic.

Edit: I didn't have to cheat the system or mess with the code to get one BTW.

lilty

I'm so done. I had it, was submitting order. Then it needed my Visa password or whatever for online purchases. Then it was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom