• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkusRJR

Out of stock.

Hahaha I was spamming F5's and got to the purchase confirmation screen within a few seconds of them going up, hit confirm, the site hangs, and returns me to the cart saying it's already sold out.

FML. How did it sell out in seconds? How small a shipment did they receive?

krae_man

Broken ass website is broken. Got it in my cart fine but it told me my postal code is invalid. Bullshit it's invalid.

Ah well. Really want a SNES Mini anyway.

chrono01

Nintendo, ladies and gentlemen.

Don't worry. We can repeat the process when the SNES Classic releases in Q4 2017. What fun times we have ahead.

Actually managed to reload the NES Classic page in another tab and see that it had sold out before it let me through to the order page. Hilarious.

DVCY201

I was logged into PayPal. Are you fucking kidding me? It doesn't hold the item for you while you checkout? Bestbuy you fucks

Out of stock.

Hahaha I was spamming F5's and got to the purchase confirmation screen within a few seconds of them going up, hit confirm, the site hangs, and returns me to the cart saying it's already sold out.

FML. How did it sell out in seconds? How small a shipment did they receive?

Same. Got to confirmation screen and everything hung.

Sapiens

I tried the moment that post occurred and nothing. I'm stuck in from of my PC so I'm going to keep smashing f5 until they trickle through again.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Did anyone here actually manage to get one? I clicked the "Add to cart" at 14:59 and it still wasn't enough. Goddamnit Best-Buy/Nintendo...

Lizardus

so the exclusive Cloud/Bayonetta/Link amiibos haven't gone up on BB yet, right? Just the stuff that was also available on Amazon?

jokkir

This was my error

"Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

The page may be temporarily unavailable or may no longer exist.
Please take a moment to provide us feedback by clicking the button below and telling us what you were attempting to do when this error occurred. Your input will help us improve the quality of the site for our customers."

rip

Did anyone here actually manage to get one? I clicked the "Add to cart" at 14:59 and it still wasn't enough. Goddamnit Best-Buy/Nintendo...

I... I think so?

fQE12L2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom