• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Nice find. At a distance, the P2 version looks better. But up close, the original is way better.

Having not done the amiibo craze last year, Im obviously not familiar with the pre-order process. Are these typically online only?
EB usually opens preorders in-store for them at the same time as online.

leeman

Nice find. At a distance, the P2 version looks better. But up close, the original is way better.

Having not done the amiibo craze last year, Im obviously not familiar with the pre-order process. Are these typically online only?

Both will have a permanent place on my desk :p

Darn. Sold out so quickly.
Had to jump on a MK8 bundle. I was gonna get that anyways.
No more hunting, whew. Now on to the NES classic at noon PST ;)

Tarrin

Finally got a neon Switch from Amazon. Apparently the only one they had in stock.

I wasn't going to get one until later, but eh.

brad-t

I'm in Montreal and MK8 from Amazon hasn't shipped yet. :( Was able to help my coworker get a Switch thanks to the tips in this thread though, so thanks!

Switch stock seems to be lasting more than 2 minutes now. Pretty interesting.

Yep BB and Amazon have had them up for a relatively long amount of time so far. I think most of the crazy people who wanted a Switch by now have already acquired one by this point, so it's starting to stabilize

Remember when we tried to order Mario Kart with the diaper discount? Well, of course they canceled it, but they keep sending me reminder emails to rate Mario Kart. GRRR

Google

Picked up a neon switch on Amazon today with Mario Kart and Zelda.

Took advantage of their add $100 to a gift card and get $5 free.

MEGA SAVINGS!!!!!!

killroy87

I thiiiiink EB sent out an email with a placeholder title :p

3s1TvaZ.png

F5'd the fuck out of the Best Buy Canada page and got a Switch (grey). Now to find deals on MK8 so I can play with the ladyfriend (only way I can justify a Switch purchase to her).

MarkusRJR

Can't decide if I wanna try to get an NES classic from Best Buy. It's $80 and I own most of the games on my Wii U, but damn it's so cute.

kevin1025

Banned
Why would a console outselling all forecasts get a $50 price drop and come packaged with the highest profile came of the season in the first year (so basically a $120 price drop)?

Yeah, I was anticipating Switch/Mario bundles, but given the crazy success, now I'm not so sure, haha.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Who has the other one? Going to be BestBuy exclusive?
Exclusives

Amazon
Skyward Sword Link
Corrin Player 2

Best Buy
Majora's Mask Link
Bayonetta Player 2

EB Games
Twilight Princess Link
Cloud Player 2

EDIT: And yeah, the BB ones are based on the pictures on their site and not confirmed while the EB ones are based on GameStop's exclusives in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom