• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canelo Álvarez vs Julio César Chávez jr - A Fight For Mexican Pride - Saturday 5/6/17

v1lla21

Lol people saying they feel bad about us who paid. We literally paid just to watch Chavez lose. Hate that guy with a passion.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I think the GGG fight will happen next. If not, I could see GGG just retiring, or no longer fighting anyone challenging.

Smh Chavez is gonna collect this check and walk. No se la merece...

Also GGG will never happen so long as De La Hoya can milk Canelo.

He's getting payed like four times less than Canelo when he could've easily made this a bonkers paycheck for him if he cared a lot more.

But hey, getting 6 millions (right?) for getting beat up with no commitment required? Sign me the fuck up.

Lol people saying they feel bad about us who paid. We literally paid just to watch Chavez lose. Hate that guy with a passion.

Anyone could've predicted that L. Seriously you are a clown to pay money to watch this joke.

Also I need to find more things haters will pay for. Need to find more folks to pay $$ to watch losers fight. Easy money from people willing to throw money away.

Anyone could've predicted that L. Seriously you are a clown to pay money to watch this joke.

Also I need to find more things haters will pay for. Need to find more folks to pay $$ to watch losers fight. Easy money from people willing to throw money away.

I'll pay $10 to see someone punch you in the face. Get a twitch stream going, champ.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Dudes a fucking joke just going off his dad's name. Hate is a strong word but dude shouldn't be boxing and looking like a fool up there. Canelo came to spar with a living bag.

Is boxing that much of a joke that this doofus can have 50 wins and only 3 losses? Was he ever good or did he animorph into a can recently?

Canelo couldn't even finish off Cotto being the bigger man (years after Manny destroyed him). I honestly don't even think Canelo makes an easy fight of old ass Manny.

Yup. The fight would be competitive, no doubt.

So if Canelo says it, it must be true right? Lol

BadAss2961

Don't know how I allowed myself to be disappointed in Chavez. Thought he'd at least try to bring the fight then quit after shit went south. Instead he was never there.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Does this generally happen? A rival boxer shows up after a match is done?

Top Bottom