• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canelo Álvarez vs Julio César Chávez jr - A Fight For Mexican Pride - Saturday 5/6/17

Zok310

Banned
Great another catch weight fight. What they gonna fight at 159? 😂😂😂😂 the fuck is wrong with boxing.

Floyd please come back😫😫😫😩

see5harp

I think canelo chose not to take them out. Also manny looked good his last fight.

I mean I don't know how you could say that. Cotto was never even in a position where they were looking to stop that fight. Years before that, Manny was literally breaking people's faces apart and giving the stinkeye to refs that didn't step in.

I don't think this is WWE shit. It's heading there but just because Canelo wiped the floor with Chavez Jr so give the folks some excitement.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I don't think this is WWE shit. It's heading there but just because Canelo wiped the floor with Chavez Jr so give the folks some excitement.

People here don't watch boxing much it seems, it's common now for main events to have the next opponent come in the ring.

studyguy

People here don't watch boxing much it seems, it's common now for main events to have the next opponent come in the ring.

In post interviews sure. But not like busting out music and walking into the ring like there's a new fight on the card left lol. Normally they just come up from the seating.

Pretty much.

Just the added spice of the entrance music and him walking down to the ring was for excitement. Hell I enjoyed that more than the main event.

Top Bottom