• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom announces The Disney Afternoon Collection for PS, XB1 and PC [Port beg = ban]

Nzyme32

TaleSpin – Take to the skies as Baloo the bear navigates his plane through exotic and dangerous locations in this side-scrolling shoot-em-up.

Okay, I have to buy this then.

This was one of the NES games from my childhood. It was surprisingly fun.

Get used to it.

I can't see any good reason why it wouldn't be on Switch, considering the originals were NES games and it seems like the type of games that would appeal to many Nintendo gamers( and the visuals and level sizes would be well suited to portable play).

Come on Capcom, this should be a simple port over to Switch.

timberger

Price is decent, but I wish it wasn't just NES stuff. Ah well, maybe there'll be a follow up that has the likes of Aladdin(SNES) and Nightmare Before Chrismas(PS2) at some point.

LewieP

Yeah I agree with others that a collection of 16bit Disney games would be way more exciting for me. It's neat that these games are getting a new lease of life, but it's not the era that I personally have nostalgia for.

muteki

WHERE IS MAGICAL QUEST? WHERE IS ALADDIN?

They'll make me buy this or they won't make those, right? It's one of those situations, right?

CAPCOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I'm in.

Alladin isn't Disney Afternoon though.

Edit: scratch that, it did have a syndicated tv show. The game was based on the film though.

montereyjack.jpg

Dang this is great news.
Darkwaing Duck was one of the first NES games I owned.

Darkwing Duck is awesome, basically Disney's version of Megaman. Rescue Rangers is hilarious fun in coop. all fun and games until the first person "accidentally" throws someone into a pit or enemy, then all bets are off! Both Ducktales games are great. I remember Talespin being surprisingly fun too. Great collection that I never in a million years thought I'd see!

Top Bottom