• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2014 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 13

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I really hope that I can catch the show tomorrow but I probably would at last half.

I'm looking forward for SFV footage, so do anyone think we are going to get a character reveal tomorrow?

Wtf is this topanga shit lol

Who cares if Daigo won some Boys meets World tournament.

This is America, where the real men play,he's gonna get crushed like usual.

Louffy gonna body everyone

convo

On the capcom podcast, Combofiend said that he and someone else are going to do the presentation for SF5. Also don't expect anything to be talked officially about SF5 before that thing.

hitsugi

He just ran through topanga league bruh

I don't want Daigo to win because Evil Ryu is a stupid character. I hope Bonchan does well, Sagat play at this level impresses me so much...maybe because I'm ass with Sagat though. Hope he murks Fuudo.

There are dumber characters to pick from. Like Rufus.

sikvod00

Banned
Warfield? Watch your step, you guys.
Yeah, I've heard from others that the area around is shady. And after walking to the site, can't disagree lol.

On a brighter note, I got to meet spooky! He was on his way to hotel from venue and was really cool about taking a picture. My first FGC celeb meeting. :3

Crayon

Weird question:

If I just discovered a street fighter prodigy last night, can I register him for pools in the morning or is registration closed?

SnakeEyez or Daigo will take it.
Is SaltyBets going to show the tournament? Would be the perfect time to get back into that.

ec0ec0

I was looking for that schedule!! you are a hero enzo, thanks :)

on a saturday... in Europe we are grateful!! :,D The night will be better.

vulva

oh nah then, i'm not confident enough. i really feel like that first round snake v momochi match is the biggest 1st round match, i like at least one of them to be in gf

Fair enough, yeah I feel like honestly that first round match could easily dictate the entire tournament more than any other.

But even if Momochi lost, I still believe in my dude to make it to the end.

Just for fun, reposting my bracket http://challonge.com/vulvaCCfantasy

Fair enough, yeah I feel like honestly that first round match could easily dictate the entire tournament more than any other.

But even if Momochi lost, I still believe in my dude to make it to the end.

Just for fun, reposting my bracket http://challonge.com/vulvaCCfantasy

hard to find much fault with any of that tbh. and yeah imo the tourney hinges hugely on two first round matchups: snake eyez v momochi and bonchan v fuudo.

Top Bottom