• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2014 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 13

vulva

hard to find much fault with any of that tbh. and yeah imo the tourney hinges hugely on two first round matchups: snake eyez v momochi and bonchan v fuudo.
Bonchan and fuudo is such a hard match to call. On one hand, bonchan played the match so well against Fuudo at EVO but now that they both have tons of time to practice the match and study their opponent before this tournament I think Fuudo can edge it out just because of the matchup. Player quality is a draw and with all the prior knowledge they can develop on each other so I think just Fei doing so well against Sagat is what it'll come down to.

But again, I could be way off since Bonchan's already proven himself against Fuudo.

DunpealD

^ Thanks for posting that.

You're welcome. Thanks for putting in the work.

dat vote of no confidence in your man. for shame!

If there's something I see here it's that nobody has confidence in the US EG players. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Personally I'd like Bonchan to take this. (▀ ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm rather interested how ChuChu the wildcard will do, coincidentally he seems to be using the same characters as Uryo.

EDIT: Bonchan lost to Fuudo at Topanga League 3-1. So it can really swing both ways.

vulva

full disclosure, my mans is Momochi but I know he has a tendency to choke under pressure. He can win it if he maintains his composure, but he can also easily lose it all.

Tik-Tok

Next time I'm in Waterloo you can share them over a roast beef sandwich

25.gif

I'll probably come to Toranta some time soon if not then right after xmas for sure. We should get some dranks

vulva

edit:mad: tik
sounds good, lemme know if you're in town and we'll figure something out. Or I'll just duck and not come out now that I'm Toronto based.

Yeah, I like Momochi. If Momochi wins I get paid, if Luffy wins you get paid. If neither, then no money lost on both fronts.

Sound good?

Rhapsody

Banned
Damn... filling out this bracket right now. So many of these are simply coin tosses.

I haven't seen Momochi's play lately, so it's hard for me to gauge how he's going to do.

Is he still mostly using Ken?

Edit: I feel like some people aren't thinking Xian's going to do well, but I dunno. His Poison was pretty scary.

edit:mad: tik
sounds good, lemme know if you're in town and we'll figure something out. Or I'll just duck and not come out now that I'm Toronto based.

Yeah, I like Momochi. If Momochi wins I get paid, if Luffy wins you get paid. If neither, then no money lost on both fronts.

Sound good?

Nah lmao. I'm not a sucker

Yeah but if neither of us get it right, neither get paid. I'm at equal footing as you. How would that make you a sucker?

Cuz it's such an easy bet. Louffy is pretty much guaranteed to win it all

Seriously, think about it. He's been biding his time all year, not really doing a whole lot in order to save up his energy for this specific tournament.

vulva

Seriously, think about it. He's been biding his time all year, not really doing a whole lot in order to save up his energy for this specific tournament.

Gotcha, no confidence in your mans. It's cool

Tik-Tok

If Louffy is guaranteed to win it all then bet it on him.

I'm not saying daigo is the second coming of Christ but he ain't an easy out either. Damn people are being so disrespectful to daigo-sama

3606578-553002_520385464688063_376206620_n.png

vulva

It's a ridiculous bet because the entire field is killers

Anyone can win

Do you understand how anyone can come back from that? Impossible

It's a ridiculous bet to have 14/16 odds of not losing anything, 1/16 of winning money and 1/16 odds of losing money?

The odds are heavily stacked in your favour of absolutely nothing being exchanged. Like I said, if you just want to talk big game about your dude and don't want to back it up with any confidence that's cool. Just post with an asterisk to clarify that.

I don't understand how hard it is for you to understand lmao

Think about it logically

Louffy hasn't done anything this year because he's been preparing for tomorrow. Its gonna be a massacre

I'm starting to think you don't want someone of Asian descent to win this tournament

vulva

Think about it logically

Louffy hasn't done anything this year because he's been preparing for tomorrow. Its gonna be a massacre

I'm starting to think you don't want someone of Asian descent to win this tournament

Gotcha, trolling. No one could be legit this dumb otherwise.

Gs.

Tik-Tok

Think about it logically

IF LOUFFY IS SO GUARANTEED THEN FUCKING BET IT

Top Bottom