• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2014 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 13

clearly chuchu is the biggest underdog. No one has confidence in him making it past 0-2. Even Nuckledu has a mild chance.

ChuChu hasn't done anything this year because he's been preparing for tomorrow. it's gonna be a massacre...........

Gave me a fastball down the middle

jbug617

Banned
I like Infiltration but don't like his placement in the bracket. That bottom half of the bracket is stacked compared to the top. The winner of Snake Eyez and Momochi I believe will have a big chance of getting to Winner Finals.

edit: Also this

B4stLovCYAA0_MG.jpg

Greenzxy

I like Infiltration but don't like his placement in the bracket. That bottom half of the bracket is stacked compared to the top. The winner of Snake Eyez and Momochi I believe will have a big chance of getting to Winner Finals.

edit: Also this

B4stLovCYAA0_MG.jpg

Is this the strip club Snoop Dogg went to awhile back?

Xenugears

Neo Member
Everyone in CC is lucky Pepeday's Fuerte isn't in this. I would say Dragon Eyez has this but after EVO and Northeast Championships I'm not sure. Can't wait for it but I'm more excited about seeing a Street Fighter V match.

mbpm1

I think Ryan Hart will be disappointing this time around

Hope not tho

Everyone in CC is lucky Pepeday's Fuerte isn't in this. I would say Dragon Eyez has this but after EVO and Northeast Championships I'm not sure. Can't wait for it but I'm more excited about seeing a Street Fighter V match.

Everyone in every tournament Pepedey isn't in is lucky tbh

I think Ryan Hart will be disappointing this time around

Hope not tho

Ryan qualified to this tournament with AE2012. He's kind of out of his element. It might have been different if he put all his eggs into one basket and mained Yun. That character is only a decent secondary for him.

Top Bottom