CEO Kaz Hirai (the parody Twitter) announces his retirement in 2018.

I look forward to one last good year, and will be incredibly sad when he retires. I'm glad he's giving it a proper end, and not just fizzle out.

I have to give him a lot of credit for sticking with the bit for so long and having genuinely funny jokes instead of just regurgitating memes without proper credits like that awful fake Miyamoto account

Kinda sad that you didn't go with the clickbait title

I'm glad he acknowledges that his jokes have been redundant for a while even if I still enjoy them. Will be missed, still.

Feels bad man.

Why not try to train someone to take over? I understand not everyone is funny but maybe there is a niche comedian out there that would like the built in fanbase.

Feels bad man.

Why not try to train someone to take over? I understand not everyone is funny but maybe there is a niche comedian out there that would like the built in fanbase.
It's like training someone to be the next George Carlin or Robin Williams. Talent like comes around once in 2-3 videogame generations. Let it go.

Such a great parody account. Sad to see it end (eventually), but glad I was around for it :D Hopefully E3 2018 is packed with some interesting stuff for him.