• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

RulkezX

You have to pay extra for weekend delivery I believe. When you get your tracking through it will tell you anyway and you can upgrade the delivery.

No that's for guaranteed Saturday delivery. It's 4.99 for express courier with DPD evo deliver 7 days a week.

I don't think they offer free royal mail first class and an express option for £5 that's worse.

It's OK now, but you do have to brute force it. If you're fine with 30fps, lock it down and most machines will be fine. I didn't try the final patch, but the one before that had some weird stuff where you needed more than 12GB to get to 60fps.

12GB of GPU memory? Or RAM?

Sod that anyway, if I ever get it, I'll just buy it for my PS4. Thanks for the info though!

No that's for guaranteed Saturday delivery. It's 4.99 for express courier with DPD evo deliver 7 days a week.

I don't think they offer free royal mail first class and an express option for £5 that's worse.

You have to pay extra for weekend delivery I believe. When you get your tracking through it will tell you anyway and you can upgrade the delivery.

I had my pre-order dispatch today , my brother wants a copy as well , should I order it via dpd or guaranteed saturday?

Retsudo

take it if I ordered FFXV off simply games now I wouldn't get it tomorrow or Monday?

From their site "All in stock orders placed before 3.30pm will be despatched the same working day (Monday - Friday) Orders placed after 3.30pm Friday will be despatched the following Monday morning (Excluding Bank Holidays)."

Saiyan-Rox

From their site "All in stock orders placed before 3.30pm will be despatched the same working day (Monday - Friday) Orders placed after 3.30pm Friday will be despatched the following Monday morning (Excluding Bank Holidays)."

Hmmm might give it a try even though I have it ordered on Amazon

Zafir

More likely to get it early from simplygames than Amazon.

I haven't had a game arrive early from Amazon in absolutely years.

popo

The CDkeys queue thing seems crazy but it has to be better than ppl hammering a site so it grinds to a halt and nobody gets anything.

More likely to get it early from simplygames than Amazon.

I haven't had a game arrive early from Amazon in absolutely years.

I got one in a pick up location (1 day earlier), and they hold it until release day by amazon instructions..

So I'm sure amazon makes sure that you don't get it before release day.

Zafir

The CDkeys queue thing seems crazy but it has to be better than ppl hammering a site so it grinds to a halt and nobody gets anything.

I found it super weird because I don't think any of the deals are that fantastic. The Division was cheap on Xbox One, and the CoD on PC deals were decent, but I don't think those were enough to ground the site to an halt.

I felt it was either them being overly cautious and/or creating artificial interest out of the fact there's a long queue for their stuff.

Saiyan-Rox

They're very good at doing next day.

Yup, but Rox has about 13 minutes to decide.

See the thing against me is being in NI so delivery can be hit or miss for next day.

But I put the order in there at 3:11 so I guess i'll just wait and see.

Simple, order from simply and cancel the one which doesn't dispatch first. Which will be amazon who'll probably dispatch on Monday.

Don't think simply ship on saturday so if it doesn't go today then they'll both be shipped Monday

Hasney

I found it super weird because I don't think any of the deals are that fantastic. The Division was cheap on Xbox One, and the CoD on PC deals were decent, but I don't think those were enough to ground the site to an halt.

I felt it was either them being overly cautious and/or creating artificial interest out of the fact there's a long queue for their stuff.

Nah, I've seen that queue thing before randomly about 4 months back, but it was only 2 minutes then. Think it's on all the time so they don't get hit with a big usage bill.

Zafir

Nah, I've seen that queue thing before randomly about 4 months back, but it was only 2 minutes then. Think it's on all the time so they don't get hit with a big usage bill.

Oh right. In that case I guess they're cheaping out on the hosting then! :p

CDKeys Deals

Division on XBox 1 - £10.99
Halo MCC - £4.55 after 5% code
EA Access 1 month - £1.52 after 5% code
Steam Infinite Warfare - £16.91 after 10% code CDKEYSBLACK10
Mad Max PC - £2.99
3 month XBL - £8.99
Arkham Knight PC - £3.99
Dance Central XB1 - 99p
Mafia 3 PC - £14.99
Halo 5 Digital Deluxe XB1 - £12.99
Shadow of Mordor PC - £2.99
Just Cause 3 PC - £6.99

Halo 5 for £13 is spectacular

Bumhead

Banned
Any good ps4 game deals ? Have a ps4 and no games... Exclusives mainly, already have plenty on my xb1

It is but isn't that only a reduction of about £2 from what it normally is on CDkeys?

Same with MCC. CDkeys have had both those Halo games, as well as Assassins Creed Unity, at insanely low prices for a while now. Unity cost me less than £2 a month or so ago.

Amazon.de PS4 Slim at 196€

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01LQF9RDI/

They ship to other european countries

PS4 Pro bundles are keeping up rather well...

2016-11-25_16-40-38nlkuf.png

RulkezX

Well I ordered at 12 from Simply ams just got the dispatched. Paid for express courier so expect to have it tomorrow

Edit : Or not, simply use the cheap option , I'd have been better taking the free Royal mail post ffs.

Hasney

Well I ordered at 12 from Simply ams just got the dispatched. Paid for express courier so expect to have it tomorrow

Edit : Or not, simply use the cheap option , I'd have been better taking the free Royal mail post ffs.

Are they still classing it as a pre-order? They do send the next day deliveries on Monday because they can't pretend they're only shipping this early to make sure it arrives on release.

RulkezX

Are they still classing it as a pre-order? They do send the next day deliveries on Monday because they can't pretend they're only shipping this early to make sure it arrives on release.

No it's marked shipped.

They must just cheap out on the courier. Dpd delivery comes at the weekend with Amazon etc , Simply look like they only use the weekday service and charge £20 for weekend delivery.

No matter , I'm out a £5 but I'll just stick to other sites in future.

Zafir

No it's marked shipped.

They must just cheap out on the courier. Dpd delivery comes at the weekend with Amazon etc , Simply look like they only use the weekday service and charge £20 for weekend delivery.

No matter , I'm out a £5 but I'll just stick to other sites in future.
I don't know any sites which offer DPD with weekend delivery to be honest.

The only reason I had something delivered some months back on a weekend from DPD was because DPD fucked up delivering it on the Friday (said my road was inaccessible when it wasn't) and they upgraded me for free.

If you have the tracking and don't mind paying you can sometimes upgrade to weekend delivery yourself through their site, or by phoning them up.

Sakujou

Banned
Where are you from? CDON and Elgiganten have some okay deals right now if you're in Scandinavia

can you check prices online? its a 15minute bikeride in malmö, and i dont want to get out in the cold, of there is nothing to grab.

otherwise online seems to be crazy shit going on right now.

RulkezX

I don't know any sites which offer DPD with weekend delivery to be honest.

The only reason I had something delivered some months back on a weekend from DPD was because DPD fucked up delivering it on the Friday (said my road was inaccessible when it wasn't) and they upgraded me for free.

If you have the tracking and don't mind paying you can sometimes upgrade to weekend delivery yourself through their site, or by phoning them up.

Amazon for one.

Newman96

Dishonored 2 is £30 with Shopto for the PS4 version at the moment, haven't looked elsewhere but seems like it'd be a decent price.

Zavvi got 10% off for uh... 22 minutes more or so with code POWER10. Works with everything including their Black Friday deals. Got Doom for £13.49.

Top Bottom