• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

It's a shame no one matched HMV or simply games with the Titanfall 2 price. I'd grab the PC version at that price but I have concerns about the longevity of the community.

Firebrand

SweGAF:

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 199 SEK for all platforms at Mediamarkt
Titanfall 2 PC 238 SEK at Spelbutiken, 249 SEK at Webhallen, Inet, CDON

Jonnax

Amazon has these BOSE for £40 down from £80.

Any good?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0117RFPCC/

Well doing a quick look over the reviews there's plenty of people saying that it broke relatively quickly.

My experience from owning a QC20i which are great earphones however they break very quickly.
During my 2 year warrenty period I swapped them out about 5 times.
Which was convenient for me because there's a Bose store in London that swap it there and then.

If you're really careful it will last you longer.

SuperSah

Banned
Well doing a quick look over the reviews there's plenty of people saying that it broke relatively quickly.

My experience from owning a QC20i which are great earphones however they break very quickly.
During my 2 year warrenty period I swapped them out about 5 times.
Which was convenient for me because there's a Bose store in London that swap it there and then.

If you're really careful it will last you longer.

I generally take good care. For the half off, it seems worth a shot I guess!

RodzTF

Can't decide whether to jump on the Destiny collection from Amazon for £19.99.

I don't suppose it's likely to stay that price for long is it? Or drop much further?

Also, are we anticipating the madness to continue with 'Cyber Monday'? Crazier deals or have we already had the brunt of it?

Can't decide whether to jump on the Destiny collection from Amazon for £19.99.

I don't suppose it's likely to stay that price for long is it? Or drop much further?

Amazing price for a huuuuuuge amount of content.
And DestinyGAF is one of the most active and supportive communities here. Jump in.

Mr. Sam

For future reference - John Lewis are alright:

czMkxvP.png

Sanjay

Some good deals on the Microsoft store, you get a £10 pound code off each time you order. The order has to be over £50.

I have one to give away, pm if any one wants it. You could pick up a pad and any one of these games for £45 which makes it a great deal.

https://www.microsoftstore.com/stor...ireless-Controller--Blue/productID.5063591700

https://www.microsoftstore.com/stor...Motorsport-6-for-Xbox-One/productID.314777300

https://www.microsoftstore.com/stor...ive-Edition-for-Xbox-One/productID.5071221100

Code taken by Pancakes R U.

ty_hot

The day is coming to an end, I only got Uncharted Collection (around 13€ in Brazil) and GH Live for PS4 also for 13€.

I couldn't pull the trigger for the G29 in Amazon at around 150. Amazing price but I don't even have a table where I could mount it, so I would have to buy one, plus the inconvenience of having to move the ps4 and the monitor (24", but still a monitor) to another room whenever I would want to use it... And I have a feeling that I would need at least 32" for good immersion...

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
The day is coming to an end, I only got Uncharted Collection (around 13€ in Brazil) and GH Live for PS4 also for 13€.

I couldn't pull the trigger for the G29 in Amazon at around 150. Amazing price but I don't even have a table where I could mount it, so I would have to buy one, plus the inconvenience of having to move the ps4 and the monitor (24", but still a monitor) to another room whenever I would want to use it... And I have a feeling that I would need at least 32" for good immersion...

Holy fuck €150? Where?! It was €189 at Amazon.it and I didn't pull the trigger because it'd be €239 with the stick and my G27 is still good if inconvenient when used with a ps4...
but for €150... I'm sure I could easily get €130 for my as-new G27 and 70€ to upgrade to G29+stick would've been awesome... €120 tho not so much which is why I didn't go for it

BoggartBear

Neo Member
£199 at the Microsoft store for that same bundle + an extra wireless controller and 14 day Xbox live gold

Edit: maybe it's the same bundle..the image is confusing showing the controller but not the console making it look like an extra one..

Also £20 cashback at Topcashback when buying an xbone at MS store. I got the Minecraft console with controller.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Bough xb1S from Microsoft store. £229 with FIFA 17, halo 5, for a horizon 3.

£23 cash back from quidco today on Xbox from that store, so £206. Will sell all three games so should easily clear £56 making the Xbox £150 overall

Zafir

I need to figure out a way to cancel mine from Simply.

Was only going to keep Simply's copy if they got it to me early, which they didn't.

Top Bottom