• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

wotter

Mediamarkt seems to have broken the street date, price is €55 for both the normal and special edition (just a steelbook instead of a regular casing I think?):

20161126_105917_hdrc8jnn.jpg

That's local, MM doesn't have countrywide prices

If they sell it in Germany, it is 20 % off today. But I don't know if the Saturn in Hamburg does :/

Damn, I cancelled my pre-order, re-ordered and I don't wanna cancel again, since its already paid off. Fucking Spielegrotte, first order and they are such a disappointment.

Hasney

If they sell it in Germany, it is 20 % off today. But I don't know if the Saturn in Hamburg does :/

Damn, I cancelled my pre-order, re-ordered and I don't wanna cancel again, since its already paid off. Fucking Spielegrotte, first order and they are such a disappointment.

What's disappointing about them?

Yeah I'm seeing reports on mydealz that some Saturn stores have it as low as 47,99€ with the 20%. No Saturn close to me though :(

I need to figure out a way to cancel mine from Simply.

Was only going to keep Simply's copy if they got it to me early, which they didn't.

Same, it'll probably come on monday if they dispatch today, let me know if you find a way to get hthrough to them , no reply on fb.

Zafir

Same, it'll probably come on monday if they dispatch today, let me know if you find a way to get hthrough to them , no reply on fb.

I don't think they work at all on Saturdays so I'm actually not expecting it until Tuesday since the earliest they'll get it out is Monday.

I dropped them an email hoping they see it before they dispatch it on Monday, but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't think they work at all on Saturdays so I'm actually not expecting it until Tuesday since the earliest they'll get it out is Monday.

I dropped them an email hoping they see it before they dispatch it on Monday, but I'm not holding my breath.

Ah well, if you used dpd you can always get them to return it to them.

If anyone gets Lightning's sword with their FFXV PS4 and they don't want it PM me pls.

I love Lightning.

It doesn't even fold =< , is pre-order dlc actual pre-order only dlc historically for final fantasy? I know the Hitman dlc isn't avaialble still.

Also:

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Limited Edition - £20 @ Game
http://www.game.co.uk/en/star-ocean-integrity-and-faithlessness-limited-edition-1174639

Was cheaper at shopto but it went in like 20 mins on thursday.

kadotsu

Banned
I just can't get FFXV at launch. The game will be over-shipped with 3 editions making the distribution balance extra hard. That game will be 15-20€ when all the DLC is done.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I bought too many 12 month xbox live subs, I am good till 1st January 2020 and cant use any more codes, still have another 24 months to add!!

I just can't get FFXV at launch. The game will be over-shipped with 3 editions making the distribution balance extra hard. That game will be 15-20€ when all the DLC is done.
what games doesn't drop in price these days though? You always pay more to play it early

just checked the trading price for the original PS4 on game..... &#8206;85 quid !!!!!!

GAF, what is the most efficient way of upgrading into the PS4 pro this xmas ??

kadotsu

Banned
I bought too many 12 month xbox live subs, I am good till 1st January 2020 and cant use any more codes, still have another 24 months to add!!

Most Live codes are good for 24-48 months. If you got it at a somewhat legitimate key seller you can ask them for the date of expiration.

what games doesn't drop in price these days though? You always pay more to play it early

It's more about the speed in which the prices drop. All games drop to that level (sans Nintendo). Some companies take 3-6 months for that drop (SIE, R*) and some take 3-6 weeks (Square Enix, 2k, WB). I just think that FFXV will be in 20&#8364; in the 6 week range.

It's more about the speed in which the prices drop. All games drop to that level (sans Nintendo). Some companies take 3-6 months for that drop (SIE, R*) and some take 3-6 weeks (Square Enix, 2k, WB). I just think that FFXV will be in 20€ in the 6 week range.

Depends on the game. Dragon Quest Builders and Tomb Raider PS4 didn't drop that fast

oti

Banned

I'm paying 45€ for the game from base.com (to Germany) and I'm totally fine with that price. Even if the game is trash, I need to witness it for myself without hearing the internet's opinion on it first.

I'm paying 45&#8364; for the game from base.com (to Germany) and I'm totally fine with that price. Even if the game is trash, I need to witness it for myself without hearing the internet's opinion on it first.

I was actually planning to wait but I can't, this is a game that just won't be the same when you play it in 3 months and everybody already talked about it. Didn't preorder though so I hope I can grab it for ~55&#8364; somewhere next week

illusionary

I need to figure out a way to cancel mine from Simply.

Was only going to keep Simply's copy if they got it to me early, which they didn't.

If you don't have the ability to cancel within your account section, it#s probably at the point where the game's on its way to you, or at least will be imminently. You'll need to contact them and probably arrange a return - you can either send an email or use their on-site contact form.

Zafir

If you don't have the ability to cancel within your account section, it#s probably at the point where the game's on its way to you, or at least will be imminently. You'll need to contact them and probably arrange a return - you can either send an email or use their on-site contact form.

They've charged thus no cancel button but they definitely didn't ship it out.

I am expecting to have to return it at my own expense though, yeah. I already sent a message through their contact form asking for them to cancel, if they can't for whatever reason (probably because they read it too late on Monday) then I'll ask them the return process.

They've charged thus no cancel button but they definitely didn't ship it out.

I am expecting to have to return it at my own expense though, yeah. I already sent a message through their contact form asking for them to cancel, if they can't for whatever reason (probably because they read it too late on Monday) then I'll ask them the return process.

You could get £37 trade-in at GAME if there's anything else you want, might be a better option if sending it back is going to cost you money.

Top Bottom