• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLG-

Cynosure said:
2a61py0.jpg
godddamn she has amazing legs.

Carbonox

drifter444 said:
Her new song is catchy as hell. Its good to see that she in on the top of the charts right now.

Moves Like Jagger

Maroon5_MovesLikeJagger.jpg

Get that shit out of here. Fucking horrific song needs destroying and everyone involved locked up for being creatively bankrupt.

Fuck.

That.

Song.

Anyway, some of these pictures of Aguilera are much more pleasing to the eye than datwhale in the OP.

Dyno

I think the song is catchy. Then again I've been told most of my taste is on the tip of my dick.

I would so get with X-Tina because you know there is one of the hottest chicks on the planet buried in there. You could get her working out with you and return her to top form, very much like that guy Travis did with Britney. You would have a diamond in the ruff. A diamond in the ruff...

Carbonox

Dyno said:
I think the song is catchy. Then again I've been told most of my taste is on the tip of my dick.

I would so get with X-Tina because you know there is one of the hottest chicks on the planet buried in there. You could get her working out with you and return her to top form, very much like that guy Travis did with Britney. You would have a diamond in the ruff. A diamond in the ruff...

I read that as your diamond in her muff.

Not that I wouldn't do the same, lulz.

daffy

Banned
Carbonox_Ratchet said:
Get that shit out of here. Fucking horrific song needs destroying and everyone involved locked up for being creatively bankrupt.

Fuck.

That.

Song.

Anyway, some of these pictures of Aguilera are much more pleasing to the eye than datwhale in the OP.
Its pretty good. You mad cause you don't got the mooo000oooo000ooooooo00000ooves like jaggerrr.

kehs

Banned
Cynosure said:
http://i54.tinypic.com/20fvwbb.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2lscf2p.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2qv5rfp.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/12648bq.jpg[IMG]

:3[/QUOTE]

Oh no! A normal women.

JoshDigi

Neo Member
coldvein said:
she looks healthy, anyway.

Fit = healthy
Fat = diabetes, heart disease, cancer, death

Christina was top 5 hottest celebs in the world before she recently got chubby. Someone get her on a treadmill.

kehs

Banned
Stealth Editor said:
Well this page is NSFW. Thanks asshole

I dont care if it's an armpit or not, I dont want that crap on my monitor when my boss is around.

Get back to work?

wtf kind of misplaced anger is that shit? lol

Stealth Editor said:
Well this page is NSFW. Thanks asshole

I dont care if it's an armpit or not, I dont want that crap on my monitor when my boss is around.

Why are you browsing christina aguilera thread on work in first place? Seriously. If I browse anything other than work related i will be fired.

crazy monkey said:
Why are you browsing christina aguilera thread on work in first place? Seriously. If I browse anything other than work related i will be fired.
Irrelevant. You dont post NSFW stuff in a SFW thread

Copernicus said:
Get back to work?

wtf kind of misplaced anger is that shit? lol
Yeah im the only one on the planet who takes an occasionnal 5 minutes off from work to browse the internet. You are such a noble employee. Here's a medal and a cake

Divius

reads thread with sexy (and not so sexy) Christina pics
s2wUA.jpg

freaks out about armpit

also; hotdayum at those (older) pics.

t8C8A.jpg

YY6lt.jpg

I searched from when those pics are though, and they're from 2006. Almost 7 years ago. Chances are that Christina will never look like that again, no matter how much time she spends on the treadmill.

kehs

Banned
Stealth Editor said:
Irrelevant. You dont post NSFW stuff in a SFW thread

Yeah im the only one on the planet who takes an occasionnal 5 minutes off from work to browse the internet. You are such a noble employee. Here's a medal and a cake

I'll eat it on my break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom