• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddness

DrBo42 said:
This is what I said. I feel so old.

Correct instinct. Dem legs, my god.

How old are you? Plus nickel bitch is something close to my heart. I coined the phrase back in 2011 in a Christina Aguilera th........... huh.

Cynosure

new pics
at the skyrim launch event

JQf48.jpg

UMgUv.jpg

LAdPT.jpg

dabig2

Fat changes for everyone. I'd say she's....heavier. Especially for her small frame.

Still pretty even when we ignore the 10 lbs of makeup.

clemenx

Banned
There's something weird on here face on the 1st pic, that I've noticed on recent pictures as well, anyone else sees it?
I can't quite put my finger on what it is, it seems like her nose or her jaw are bigger, lol.

Still hot btw.

She looks uncomfortable (those boots look like torture to wear), but not hideous. Her face is kinda puffy looking but that's probably the overdone makeup. I dunno. She looks like someone's aunt. Regular.

dream

Xtina at a video game launch party saddens me. That shit is for the Stacy Keiblers and Brody Jenners of the world. :(

Cynosure

I made a visual aid of my own to express my feelings on this...

20120111-rps41nha6tg2j1ybpt7mw9wbuh.gif

No doubt THIS = BEST Christina.

Good Lord, I've never seen a woman her age yo-yo on the hotness scale as much as she has. Her weight fluctuations alone are shocking, but it changes her hotness level completely.

santouras

Feb 2010
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2010/01/aguilera-marieclaire/christina-aguilera-marie-claire-february-2010-cover-03.jpg[IMG]

Feb 2012
[IMG]http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2012/01/aguilera-mc/christina-aguilera-marie-claire-february-2012-01.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

photoshop is just as effective a year later?

not to question her attractiveness but to use a mag cover as a barometer of it is a little insane

lenovox1

I dont see the problem. Shes got curves in all the right places.

You're right. She looks fine when she's not trying to stuff her new size 10-12 frame into size 2-4 wardrobe. I just wish someone would get her out of her leggings and into some real pants.

Cynosure

photoshop is just as effective a year later?

not to question her attractiveness but to use a mag cover as a barometer of it is a little insane

Marie Claire are not exessive witht their touch-ups.

Here's the difference between the one used for the magazine and an untouched photo.

n7eHa.jpg
hhE8b.jpg

not much difference.

more from that shoot

8MzFm.jpg
nGe1m.jpg
A4oj7.jpg

:3

This year's untouched photoshoot should released sometime soon.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
You're right. She looks fine when she's not trying to stuff her new size 10-12 frame into size 2-4 wardrobe. I just wish someone would get her out of her leggings and into some real pants.

THAT is the problem. She has no idea how to dress for her current size.

Jharp

I love fat girls. As long as they've still got the faces, and at least nice and busty. I met a fatty off OKCupid and we've had some good times.

I made a visual aid of my own to express my feelings on this...

20120111-rps41nha6tg2j1ybpt7mw9wbuh.gif

No doubt THIS = BEST Christina.

Good Lord, I've never seen a woman her age yo-yo on the hotness scale as much as she has. Her weight fluctuations alone are shocking, but it changes her hotness level completely.

Good god, yes. Especially in that pink dress.

Angry Fork

I wish she'd get rid of the blonde hair and bright red lipstick. It doesn't look nice at all but I don't like blondes in general. I don't care about the weight shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom