• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Classic FM (UK) presents 2 video game music specials today (24/05)

vOG73rs.gif

its-so-beautiful.jpg

Also I like this UK guy much more. He is actually doing a good job selling this stuff.

He might not play video games but he does know his stuff regarding music. He's much better than the previous presenter for sure in talking about the music instead of just saying "It just sounds like a film" constantly.

Beyond sounding really nice. Haven't heard the soundtrack before this so it's all new to me!

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
This is going to be like Video Games Live, where I come for the stuff I'm used to like Mario and Zelda, but get introduced to other amazing soundtracks/famous songs. It's where I first heard Baba Yetu from Civilization IV.

...and this Beyond: Two Souls music is nice! Never knew it had such a score behind it. :eek:

Dr.-Who.gif

I genuinely didn't care how objectively bad the ending to ME3 was for a while literally due to this song. I think this song depressed me for like a week after.

Anyone have a link that plays the first radio show where they done this?

Also, I just tuned into the requests show, the way he described Mass Effect 3 was amazing.

An end, once and for all.

ai.png

SO BE IT...

The ending where you refuse the little bastard and are left listening to Liara's heartbreaking black-box message is definitely the best ending for ME3, in my opinion.

~Kinggi~

Banned
You know i have all these soundtracks already but listening to a guy with an English accent lavish praise on them makes it all worth it

Uzzy

Howard Goodall is so damn good. I'll listen/watch to anything with him in, he's so passionate for music.

jonno394

Got twitter open at the same time as listening and the feedback for this show is great, but I see one classically trained singer who doesn't seem impressed with videogame music being played on classic FM, her responses to all tweets by Classic FM involve "my eye is hurting" I love Schubert" "wow such inspiration for me to sing"

I take it she doesn't like the music...

Was that a Classic FM jingle done 8 bit style? THIS IS AMAZING. I'm no radio nerd honest.

The next one is
Luigi's Mansion
I think

Top Bottom