• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Classic FM (UK) presents 2 video game music specials today (24/05)

GRW810

Just been listening to this in the car. Slightly surreal but amazing to hear video game music on commercial UK radio.

jonno394

Luigis Mansion coming up next apparently

Classic FM ‏@ClassicFM 1m
Mario gets all the attention - Luigi needs time to shine. More #VideoGameMusic coming next - bring a torch!

edit - @barnesemma56 is still at it

Got twitter open at the same time as listening and the feedback for this show is great, but I see one classically trained singer who doesn't seem impressed with videogame music being played on classic FM, her responses to all tweets by Classic FM involve "my eye is hurting" I love Schubert" "wow such inspiration for me to sing"

I take it she doesn't like the music...
Lol, Haters gonna hate.

Got twitter open at the same time as listening and the feedback for this show is great, but I see one classically trained singer who doesn't seem impressed with videogame music being played on classic FM, her responses to all tweets by Classic FM involve "my eye is hurting" I love Schubert" "wow such inspiration for me to sing"

I take it she doesn't like the music...

Not on Twitter but I'd love to link her this.

I wonder if she'd appreciate it.

Uzzy

I'm really liking this guy. I'm actually going to listen to Classic FM more now.

He did a great documentary series last year called The Story of Music, which was basically looking at the whole history of music. Really enjoyed it.

iNvid02

did not expect anything in journey would outshine its gorgeous visuals but wintory managed it with the soundtrack.

mclem

If Xenoblade theme shows up on this show I will pee a little.

It was listener nominations, so... it's not impossible.

Elder scrolls confirmed to be coming up. Along with Lair, Batman, and I didn't quite catch the rest. (A witch? One of the world's best-loved animation studios?)

Top Bottom