• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN severs ties w/ DNC chair Brazile for sharing Dem primary debate q's with Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
you're going low by calling them nazis which deeply offends me as someone who comes from a military background, my family had ww2 vets. Trump supporters call all Hillary supporters 'poor, corrupt, paid shills', but I'm none of those. That isn't very fair, is it? No. Just more respect please, this whole election is just awful and toxic.

Because my father and mother are angry that our family lost our business of 40 years due to high taxes and regulations. They think Trump is more in line with what they want, and you know what? I don't care, let them vote. They respect me for voting for Hillary and I respect them. I don't care who you are, my parents or not, I'll respectfully debate with you over it, no name calling. Stooping to calling people nazis kinda undermines you.

well i didn't call anyone nazis so i'm not sure what i'm undermining, but out of an attempt to empathize with your parents thoughts, what exactly was the business and regulations that put them out of business?

Dude Abides

Banned
As far as I can tell, no one. But my comment isn't trying to imply that people are.

Kinda weird to scold and wag your finger at nobody in particular but whatever suits you.

A President Clinton will be devestating for the Middle East. I don't trust her judgment. Obama says Libya was a mistake, she still thinks she did everything right.

Trump would be a lame duck, because neither congress nor senate will tolerate his whims.

A GOP House and quite possibly Senate would be happy to tolerate his whims and he'd tolerate theirs.

well i didn't call anyone nazis so i'm not sure what i'm undermining, but out of an attempt to empathize with your parents thoughts, what exactly was the business and regulations that put them out of business?

scrap metal and steel. something to do with the enviromental regulations and high taxes in NJ, health care and the owners getting old just decided to cut our loses. it really sucks, but it happens.

Sorry for blowing up on you or anyone, but I've had it with just the pure disrespect from both sides. I really want this election to end.

Green Yoshi

Thanks for showing you don't know a damn thing about our Nuclear Arsenal.

If Trump becomes president and then decides to launch some nukes, the military is obligated to obey his strike order unless they want to start the first Coup De Tat in the history of the US.

I thought that the military decides about launching a nuclear missile and that the president has only the final word. But perhaps German media reported it wrongly. If the congress, senate, secretary of state, defense secretary and top general are against launching some nukes, it won't matter? I thought the president has only the power to prevent a nuclear first strike.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Kinda weird to scold and wag your finger at nobody in particular but whatever suits you.
I'm not scolding. I'm offering advice.

Is cognitive dissonance occurring? Yes. Is it a good look? No. Should we try to move on instead of trying to justify the behavior in order to keep our internal narratives consistent? Probably, lest we induce the Streisand Effect up in this motherfucker.

If you don't see it that way, then I probably should have phrased it differently for you.

Kibbles

She lied

donna.jpg

Fucking idiot imo. But Corey needs to go as well.

Sent from my iPad follow me on twitter and don't forget to smash that like button

I'm kinda mad CNN tried to use the "just blame a Black guy" trope when it was revealed that Brazile leaked that one Town Hall question. This latest leak suggests it probably wasn't Roland Martin but someone inside CNN.

Esiquio

This thread has reached full on insane. Trump would not be a lame duck. And the president doesn't write legislation.

Hey man, I read headlines, barely graze articles, and parrot what I hear from news outlets that agree with my ideology. I consider myself well-informed, and my opinion is the only one I need. Anyways, like we were saying, Trump would write some pretty terrible laws.

SURGEdude

The DNC needs to do some housecleaning. Having said that I don't think any of this stuff would be enough to have changed the primary.

Not a good look though.

I thought that the military decides about launching a nuclear missile and that the president has only the final word. But perhaps German media reported it wrongly. If the congress, senate, secretary of state, defense secretary and top general are against launching some nukes, it won't matter? I thought the president has only the power to prevent a nuclear first strike.

The President has sole authority to launch nuclear missiles. It needs to be confirmed by the Secretary of Defense, but there is nothing stopping Trump from appointing a yes-man to that position.

Wrong. Our Nuclear Arsenal and command program is designed for swift decisive decision making that would allow for the Commander in Chief to respond with Nukes within minutes.

Literally the only checks and balances in place with regards to our Nuclear Arsenal is making sure that it's the President giving the order (or if the President is unavailable, the highest ranking available official).

The President has sole authority to launch nuclear missiles. It needs to be confirmed by the Secretary of Defense, but there is nothing stopping Trump from appointing a yes-man to that position.

And if the SoD were to not agree to the order, the President can literally fire them on the spot and immediately appoint someone that they know will agree to their order.

People above are right but let expand. The nuclear launch is designed to be as fast and decisive as possible. Either it is a first strike when an imminent threat to the US is happening, or it is an option to retaliate after nukes are in the air aimed to the US. The time from authorization to launch is only minutes so there is no oversight to the President.

Xe4

Banned
A President Clinton will be devestating for the Middle East. I don't trust her judgment. Obama says Libya was a mistake, she still thinks she did everything right.

Trump would be a lame duck, because neither congress nor senate will tolerate his whims.
That's not true at all. Clinton and Obama have very simmilar stances to middle east politics. Likely the only major change you would see would be an attempt at a no fly zone in Syria and more advisors there to train the Kurds and FSA.

She's not going to start another war, I promise you. Meanwhile, Trump has repeated his commiyment to commitimg war crimes in the middle east and elsewhere. The other posters have the other parts of your post covered adequately, I think.

Brhoom

Banned
That's not true at all. Clinton and Obama have very simmilar stances to middle east politics. Likely the only major change you would see would be an attempt at a no fly zone in Syria and more advisors there to train the Kurds and FSA.

She's not going to start another war, I promise you. Meanwhile, Trump has repeated his commiyment to commitimg war crimes in the middle east and elsewhere. The other posters have the other parts of your post covered adequately, I think.

This will start a war.

Dude Abides

Banned
I'm not scolding. I'm offering advice.

Is cognitive dissonance occurring? Yes. Is it a good look? No. Should we try to move on instead of trying to justify the behavior in order to keep our internal narratives consistent? Probably, lest we induce the Streisand Effect up in this motherfucker.

If you don't see it that way, then I probably should have phrased it differently for you.

I don't think you know what cognitive dissonance is, and nobody is trying to justify what Brazile did.

I also don't get why you're concerned about the "Streisand effect up in this motherfucker" but if you think the thread should be closed perhaps PM a mod instead of telling people to shut up about the topic.

Amir0x

Banned
This is the dumbest shit for so many reasons. There are just so many layers of dumb.

Dumb 1.) The idea that anyone thinks this shit put a thumb on the scale for Clinton during the primaries. She was going to a debate in Michigan. No fucking shit she would get a question about lead poisoning.

Dumb 2.) Clinton is the single most overprepared debater in American history. Only a complete moron (or a horrendous underpreparer like Bernie Sanders) wouldn't see that question coming from a million miles away. Who the fuck think she needed or wanted that question?

Dumb 3.) That Donna Brazile is so fucking incalculably stupid that she would take such a high risk/low reward gambit. Like how fucking incompetent are you politically that you thought it was worth telling Clinton she was gonna get a question on lead poisoning in fucking Michigan? Fire her stupid ass.

Dumb 4.) That Bernie Sanders would have won without petty shit like this. He lost because he was atrocious at appealing to one of Democrats core constituencies - minorities - abandoned the southern states and was caught multiple times being unprepared for the same exact basic questions in interviews. He lost by 3.6 million votes. It wasnt close. It wasnt going to be close because of a fucking question about lead poisoning in Michigan being leaked. Get the motherfuck over it Bernie Stans and stop embarrassing your political neophyte asses.

Dumb 5.) That anyone is still acting like this election should be a question. No both sides are not the same. No we are not picking between the lesser of two evils, only one evil and one supremely competent yet flawed candidate. End your idealism. Any president you love has their demons. We pick human beings not goddamn Gods.

Amir0x, you are giving the "both sides" idiots too much credit when you accidentally imply that Hillary is only the lesser of TWO evils.

Gary Johnson is a nice guy and I actually like Bill Weld a lot, but Johnson has no business being president when he clearly doesn't know jack shit about foreign policy or tax codes.

Jill Stein is a green deplorable that wants to destroy our alliances by closing down most of our military bases. She also like to talk as though she represents real change even though she has never accomplished a damn thing in her entire career. At least Nader was pivotal in getting necessary safety regulations on the automobile industry.

Evan McMullin is not even on most ballots and has all the ridiculous social conservative views Trump represents. The only difference is that Evan has worked as a government employee before and is not as dumb as Trump.

So no, Hillary isn't just the "lesser of two evils". She's the best of 5 options and she is one of the best examples of a strong woman who slowly but surely worked her way up the political ladder, grabbing nearly every rung along the way as you are supposed to.

Amir0x

Banned
That is true. I was just reverting to my typical action of ignoring irrelevant candidates with no chance haha

FiggyCal

Banned
This is the dumbest shit for so many reasons. There are just so many layers of dumb.

Dumb 1.) The idea that anyone thinks this shit put a thumb on the scale for Clinton during the primaries. She was going to a debate in Michigan. No fucking shit she would get a question about lead poisoning.

Dumb 2.) Clinton is the single most overprepared debater in American history. Only a complete moron (or a horrendous underpreparer like Bernie Sanders) wouldn't see that question coming from a million miles away. Who the fuck think she needed or wanted that question?

I wonder if her getting questions ahead of time had anything to do with how prepared she was compared to Sanders? Probably just a coincidence, right? It's more likely that in fact she was so over prepared that she never even had time to read those emails.

I wonder if her getting questions ahead of time had anything to do with how prepared she was compared to Sanders? Probably just a coincidence, right? It's more likely that in fact she was so over prepared that she never even had time to read those emails.

Go look back at how Hillary was preparing so much for the her v trump debates that Trump was literally accusing of just spending hours upon hours resting.

Only an idiot would think she wouldn't have been prepared for Flint question in a goddamn Michigan debate. This isn't some curveball question we are talking about. This is a question that would be extremely relevant considering when and where the debate was happening.

213372bu

Banned
Dumb 5.) That anyone is still acting like this election should be a question. No both sides are not the same. No we are not picking between the lesser of two evils, only one evil and one supremely competent yet flawed candidate. End your idealism. Any president you love has their demons. We pick human beings not goddamn Gods.
I thought this was the democratic process? That everyone can choose who they best believe represents them?

If we're just going to say you can only vote for two established parties, and them limit it down to telling all (X) people are required to vote (Y), you'd be better off just removing the middleman.

I'll be using my vote to represent a disinterest in the two-party system, it's not like I'm going to cause any one candidate to win anyways.

Elandyll

Banned

That's wrong though.
Clinton has herself committed to not sending troops, when Trump has said he'd send upward of 30.000 if necessary.

If anything, Clinton will appearr more credible than Obama who got his bluff called many times (famously in Syria with the Red Line), while taking Clinton seriously could lead to less bloodshed and people backing off when humanitarian crisis are at play.

FiggyCal

Banned
Go look back at how Hillary was preparing so much for the her v trump debates that Trump was literally accusing of just spending hours upon hours resting.

Only an idiot would think she wouldn't have been prepared for Flint question in a goddamn Michigan debate. This isn't some curveball question we are talking about. This is a question that would be extremely relevant considering when and where the debate was happening.

Yes naturally. This wasn't the only question leaked to her. Sure the Flint Michigan question was obviously going to be asked, the question about the death penalty -- less likely so. I'm also not entirely sure what the extent of the questions she knew ahead of time were, but it seems really odd to me in a case about how at least some questions were known to her campaign ahead of time, a prime defense was that she was overprepared. Isn't that kind of like being caught cheating and defending yourself with "well I did well on the test".

Amir0x

Banned
I thought this was the democratic process? That everyone can choose who they best believe represents them?

If we're just going to say you can only vote for two established parties, and them limit it down to telling all (X) people are required to vote (Y), you'd be better off just removing the middleman.

I'll be using my vote to represent a disinterest in the two-party system, it's not like I'm going to cause any one candidate to win anyways.

I didn't say anything about third parties. You feeling guilty you burning your vote in an oven of wasteful idealism or something? Hey, that's on you bro. We all know a vote for a third party means jack and shit and nobody is going to even give a laugh to your ridiculous "message vote." Like they are gonna read the tea leaves and say "oh right this voter is quite clearly dissatisfied with the two party system! We must change!"

Nobody cares about third parties and nobody ever will, because these people understand how America's two party system works. I am not discouraging you from exercising your right to vote. But in the end, the only viable choices are the one at the top of the two major tickets. The others are for laughs and jokes, when people need to feel good about pointless protest votes.

That is not to say you shouldn't vote to your heart's content. Do you. But nobody gives a shit.

Please step back and try not to pour revisionist bullshit history over embarrassing preconceptions.

There is no argument against Hillary being the most overprepared debater in American history. She literally spends a week before debates sometimes in a bunker preparing for every possible eventuality. There is zero evidence she asked for these questions, nor that this is a typical event - questions are generally remarkably well protected. This was a special event in which Donna idiot Brazille wanted to help out her preferred candidate, she wasn't asked. Questions about the death penalty and lead poisoning are fucking obvious as shit, and you'd have to be a semi-mentally handicapped individual not to prepare for both eventualities as they are major issues for today's electorate. You'd have to be Bernie Sanders, essentially, to not know such questions are coming.

You would not be Hillary Clinton, who consumes such questions for breakfast and shits them out for dinner.

You're doing what so many do ... fill in the void with nonsense innuendo and your own expectations for who or what you think a candidate is. You are not looking at the evidence in context, you are looking at a singular event in which there is zero evidence Hillary was complicit or even needed the questions to imply the comically absurd garbage that the reason she seems overprepared is because people give her the answers. Stahp. Use your surely substantial quantity of brain cells, rub them together, understand there are more shades of complexity than fucking Bernie Sanders slogans.

Hari Seldon

If Hilary and the DNC could just stop themselves from being corrupt pieces of shit for a few weeks this election would be wrapped up.

FiggyCal

Banned
I didn't say anything about third parties. You feeling guilty you burning your vote in an oven of wasteful idealism or something? Hey, that's on you bro. We all know a vote for a third party means jack and shit and nobody is going to even give a laugh to your ridiculous "message vote." Like they are gonna read the tea leaves and say "oh right this voter is quite clearly dissatisfied with the two party system! We must change!"

Nobody cares about third parties and nobody ever will, because these people understand how America's two party system works. I am not discouraging you from exercising your right to vote. But in the end, the only viable choices are the one at the top of the two major tickets. The others are for laughs and jokes, when people need to feel good about pointless protest votes.

That is not to say you shouldn't vote to your heart's content. Do you. But nobody gives a shit.

Please step back and try not to pour revisionist bullshit history over embarrassing preconceptions.

There is no argument Hillary is the most overprepared debater in American history. She literally spends a week before debates sometimes in a bunker preparing for every possible eventuality. There is zero evidence she asked for these questions, nor that this is a typical event - questions are generally remarkably well protected. This was a special event in which Donna idiot Brazille wanted to help out her preferred candidate, she wasn't asked. Questions about the death penalty and lead poisoning are fucking obvious as shit, and you'd have to be a semi-mentally handicapped individual not to prepare for both eventualities as they are major issues for today's electorate. You'd have to be Bernie Sanders, essentially, to not know such questions are coming.

You would not be Hillary Clinton, who consumes such questions for breakfast and shits them out for dinner.

You're doing what so many do ... fill in the void with nonsense innuendo and your own expectations for who or what you think a candidate is. You are not looking at the evidence in context, you are looking at a singular event in which there is zero evidence Hillary was complicit or even needed the questions to imply the comically absurd garbage that the reason she seems overprepared is because people give her the answers. Stahp. Use your surely substantial quantity of brain cells, rub them together, understand there are more shades of complexity than fucking Bernie Sanders slogans.

I'm not saying that she did no preparation outside of questions that were known to her ahead of time. I'm saying she did that and also had these other things available to her. In the same way that Bernie probably didn't need to be told ahead of time that a question on Flint would be asked, but you know what: it probably wouldn't have hurt much would it?

Bernie supporters at my workplace are hopping mad over this. "Bernie would definitely have won" / "Election is rigged" / "We don't live in a democracy" etc.

Like, yeah, it's clear that behind the scenes the DNC wanted Clinton, but ultimately the people voted, and she won decisively. If the people had wanted Bernie it would have been Bernie. All you have to do is look on the other side of the aisle to see the reality of the rank and file's ability to overrule party elites.

Amir0x

Banned
I'm not saying that she did no preparation outside of questions that were known to her ahead of time. I'm saying she did that and also had these other things available to her. In the same way that Bernie probably didn't need to be told ahead of time that a question on Flint would be asked, but you know what: it probably wouldn't have hurt much would it?

The only thing Hillary is guilty of here is not informing anyone she was told this question. She did not ask for this question (the emails do not show that at all), and this is not a typical event - again, questions are typically supremely well guarded and known to only a few. I assume Hillary made a political calculation that given how dumb and obvious these questions were, there was no use going through a negative news cycle for something she wasn't even complicit in. That is classic Clinton. Nothing illegal, but people wish she was more transparent.

These two questions literally impacted nothing and meant nothing. We are dealing with an optics story, which are the worst type of stories because it allows people to fill in the blanks with their worst fears. The only one here who did any serious wrong is Donna Brazile. She should be fired for being so politically incompetent she thought anyone needed these simpleton questions.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
The only thing Hillary is guilty of here is not informing anyone she was told this question. She did not ask for this question (the emails do not show that at all), and this is not a typical event - again, questions are typically supremely well guarded and known to only a few.

These two questions literally impacted nothing and meant nothing. We are dealing with an optics story, which are the worst type of stories because it allows people to fill in the blanks with their worst fears. The only one here who did any serious wrong is Donna Brazile. She should be fired for being so politically incompetent she thought anyone needed these simpleton questions.
Having the former DNC chair and now the interim chair who replaced her (who was also an impartial debate moderator) both be found helping the Clinton campaign during the primary just reinforces the Clinton cronyism narrative that many people already believe to be true.

Not mention Hillary is stupid enough to offer DWS a job right after she resigned in shame.

Kin5290

What a load of nonsense.

GOP Congresspeople have proven that they can't stand up to candidate Trump. In what universe have they shown that they can stand up to President Trump?

FiggyCal

Banned
The only thing Hillary is guilty of here is not informing anyone she was told this question. She did not ask for this question (the emails do not show that at all), and this is not a typical event - again, questions are typically supremely well guarded and known to only a few. I assume Hillary made a political calculation that given how dumb and obvious these questions were, there was no use going through a negative news cycle for something she wasn't even complicit in. That is classic Clinton. Nothing illegal, but people wish she was more transparent.

Can i not just be frustrated about this!? I know Bernie would not have won still (and it's not like many people watched those debates), but this is really just one piece of really awful information to come out about the her campaign (or in this case something leaked to her campaign) or the DNC after another. My main concern is that I don't know the extent of these leaks. As far as we know it's only two. But how am I supposed to know it ends here. It's supposed to be zero.

Passing debate questions happens, this isn't the first time and it won't be the last; I'm not justifying it. My bigge takeaway is being amazed at how stupid Brazile is for mentioning it in email. Doing stuff you aren't supposed to do is one thing, doing stupid stuff you aren't supposed to do...and being careless/sloppy about it, is another thing. Get ready for four years of this dumb shit.

Amir0x

Banned
Can i not just be frustrated about this!? I know Bernie would not have won still (and it's not like many people watched those debates), but this is really just one piece of really awful information to come out about the her campaign or the DNC after another. My main concern is that I don't know the extent of these leaks. As far as we know it's only two. But how am I supposed to know it ends here. It's supposed to be zero.

Sure. And notice none of my original points in this thread were about people being frustrated. This is the difference between, say, an Obama candidacy and a Clinton candidacy. The Clintons are lifelong politicians who understand how to play the game to the edges of fairness. Usually everything they do is legal, but it makes people uncomfortable and, yes, frustrated. They are not transparent enough.

I understand why they aren't transparent, though, which is why analyzing these situations are far more complex than our own black and white feelings about candidates. Clinton reverted into her circle after facing nearly three decades of withering unsubstantiated attacks from Republicans. She had to face endless partisan investigations which spent more money and time than the goddamned Watergate scandal, where no wrongdoing was repeatedly found yet the narrative continued to be she was some scheming witch.

In that position, anyone would revert inside. Even Obama after all his talk of transparency became an extremely insular president in the end after all the unwarranted criticisms. It is something that unfortunately happens.

What I am trying to get across however is the difference between what this story is and what it is not. This story does not suggest Hillary got or wanted help during debates. She didn't need these questions. She didn't ask for these questions. She should have reported it, but I understand why she didn't due to her history. She is under an obscenely unfair amount of scrutiny, and she doesn't want to give the other side ammo. I get it.

Now can that be true while also being frustrated that she didn't ultimately reveal this to be the case? Of course. Both can be true. I am finding myself merely arguing with the overcompensating optics from Bernie supporters and Republicans. Like they so desperately want to be able to fill in the blanks and define Hillary as the monsters in their mind, so this confirms it for them. But the story simply does not bare that out. And it is worth fighting back against that perception, because too much is on the line.

The way you can know there cannot possibly be many more than two is just how large a conspiracy would need to be to consistently leak questions for even more than one debate. Each debate is run by different networks, moderators, formats. Some are town halls, some not. Some networks have connections to Clinton, others not. Most debates the questions are only known by a small handful of people who take their job of secrecy very seriously. Even the way Donna came upon these questions was unlikely to ever happen again.

Instead of creating grand conspiracies, let us just deal with the reality of the word and the mechanics of what we are actually dealing with

Having the former DNC chair and now the interim chair who replaced her (who was also an impartial debate moderator) both be found helping the Clinton campaign during the primary just reinforces the Clinton cronyism narrative that many people already believe to be true.

Not mention Hillary is stupid enough to offer DWS a job right after she resigned in shame.

That was a ceremonial position, she has no real responsibilities. Clinton just is not a disloyal person. That can certainly be a quality you dislike of course, but lets not act like she gave DWS the keys to the kingdom. She didn't even give her the keys to her broken down chevy.

I do agree this reinforces peoples negative preconceptions, however. Like I said, it is an optics story. Worse for what it seems like than what it actually is.

Arkeband

Banned

Dumb 3.) That Donna Brazile is so fucking incalculably stupid that she would take such a high risk/low reward gambit. Like how fucking incompetent are you politically that you thought it was worth telling Clinton she was gonna get a question on lead poisoning in fucking Michigan? Fire her stupid ass.

Dumb 4.) That Bernie Sanders would have won without petty shit like this. He lost because he was atrocious at appealing to one of Democrats core constituencies - minorities - abandoned the southern states and was caught multiple times being unprepared for the same exact basic questions in interviews. He lost by 3.6 million votes. It wasnt close. It wasnt going to be close because of a fucking question about lead poisoning in Michigan being leaked. Get the motherfuck over it Bernie Stans and stop embarrassing your political neophyte asses.

Dumb 6.) Tweeting shit afterward that resembles or may just be doubling down on it as a "necessary evil":

https://twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/793269360496353280
Donna Brazile
‏@donnabrazile
This is an election, and the goal is to come out the winner, not to come out unscathed. Let's get out the vote.
6:52 PM - 31 Oct 2016

Because DWS wasn't going to step down without it. It was a get the fuck out position.

Notice we haven't heard shit from her since?

Amir0x

Banned
Dumb 6.) Tweeting shit afterward that resembles or may just be doubling down on it as a "necessary evil":

https://twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/793269360496353280

Ha I didn't even see that tweet. Like I agree with her philosophically - this election is too serious to be concerned with being perfect or always fair - but jesus if I was a politician I would understand this was the wrong time to articulate that shit.

Please banish Donna Brazille to Mordor already christ lol

I see Amirox has reverted back to his ways of text walls and aggressive name calling and swear words to get his message across.

Dude, we get you like to be right. Learn to just understand people have differences of opinions and people can think this is a big deal and a reason why people don't like Hillary. Even to the point where they will vote Trump.

beasty

I see Amirox has reverted back to his ways of text walls and aggressive name calling and swear words to get his message across.

Dude, we get you like to be right. Learn to just understand people have differences of opinions and people can think this is a big deal and a reason why people don't like Hillary. Even to the point where they will vote Trump.

Election time brings out the worst in people. Not just the candidates and Donna Brazie but also posters on neogaf. I hope after the election is over and things calm down some people can read their old posts and have a laugh and cringe.

Amir0x

Banned

You can either address the issues raised, or try to be passive aggressive. I take shit head on and explain myself. You do the same or ignore it. Showing you have no interest in elaborating on your views does not earn respect.

If you hate Hillary Clinton so much you vote for Trump, you are a racist, bigot, xenophobe or misogynist. Period. No excuses allowed. We see the differences. Nobody is going to allow that behavior to stand unmolested. This isn't a typical election and the choices aren't going to be treated typically. Take responsibility for your choices and own it. We have an alt-right monster running for president with literally more scandals attached to him than any candidate in history. And then you have someone who careless mishandled email servers. People need to get a grip, and if they are so ignorant they refuse to, they are going to have their absurd positions called out. And if you can't deal with self-evidently stupid positions being called dumb, that's on you.

Debirudog

There's a good reason to be pissed and tired seeing all the cliche posts that Bernie lost just because of these two questions being leaked that were incredibly obvious in a Michigan debate...which she lost the state anyway.

What Donna did was stupid and inexcusable, but these Busters essentially throw everything out of the window in order to justify their high horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom