• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Seven: It's Never the Right Time to Wear Orange.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I am just thrilled that both BYU and Nebraska got out with wins this weekend on close games.

Nebraska will likely be ranked 9th in both polls tomorrow, still batshit insane to me, but as long as they keep winning, I am fine with it. Our back-to-back shit-pushing of Wisconsin and Ohio State will be difficult, to say the least, but as long as we don't lose our heads in the games, we could very well end up 10-2 this season, with a very good shot to play in the B1G championship. Likely a rematch of OSU, but possibly UM if they pull off the big win.

Cu3FTaTWAAA47mP.jpg:large

Jamesways

Despite what the B1G Champ game brings, that Mich/OSU game is going to be so good this year!

One coach is assuredly going to burst a blood vessel.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Despite what the B1G Champ game brings, that Mich/OSU game is going to be so good this year!

One coach is assuredly going to burst a blood vessel.

One will be eating Papa John's, and the other will be eating boogers.

One will have a heart attack, the other will...probably have a heart attack, let's be honest.

Jamesways

One will be eating Papa John's, and one will be eating boogers.
AB! Good win today, stressful game. Neb keeps getting it done. Will be interesting in the next few weeks in the west.

And buck, I'm sorry as a Wisc born, middle-age man in living in MN, for seemingly being a disrespectful a-hole, but know that we at least share the common hate for fat-faced Bielema.

Tough to lose to OSU on a reg basis the past 10 years.

You guys have an awesome team every year.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
AB! Good win today, stressful game. Neb keeps getting it done. Will be interesting in the next few weeks in the west.

And buck, I'm sorry as a Wisc born, middle-age man in living in MN, for seemingly being a disrespectful a-hole, but know that we at least share the common hate for fat-faced Bielema.

Tough to lose to OSU on a reg basis the past 10 years.

You guys have an awesome team every year.

It was SUUUUUUPER stressful. I knew going in it was going to be a tough game and it definitely proved it. Purdue should be a guaranteed win, but with how poorly Tommy was playing this game, you never know. I can stomach losses to Wiscy and OSU, but if we lose to Purdue, I am going to be PISSED.

Jamesways

It was SUUUUUUPER stressful. I knew going in it was going to be a tough game and it definitely proved it. Purdue should be a guaranteed win, but with how poorly Tommy was playing this game, you never know. I can stomach losses to Wiscy and OSU, but if we lose to Purdue, I am going to be PISSED.
I think Indiana is a much better team than their record indicates.
You guys should roll over Purdon't
The Wisc / Neb game is going to be one hell of a battle, probably to decide the west.

By the way, I still pull for you guys, super friendly fan base! And it's always nice to have another contender against Mich and OSU.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I think Indiana is a much better team than their record indicates.
You guys should roll over Purdon't
The Wisc / Neb game is going to be one hell of a battle, probably to decide the west.

By the way, I still pull for you guys, super friendly fan base! And it's always nice to have another contender against Mich and OSU.

As I do you guys. I prefer you guys to anyone else in the West by far. I hope we can give OSU a game like you guys did, especially since it is in the Horseshoe...

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
It looked like he couldn't even throw it before the game.

I love Mike Leach's napkin/grocery receipt with the play calls on it.

Apparently Leach is paranoid about call stealing, so they rotate play sheets like 5 times a game and everyone's got one on their arm.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
bZgRpat.jpg

Florida players
Small cat skeleton
Purple and gold Mardi Gras beads
Man, I came here to post this. Jerk.
Speaking of Boise State, they have a dog the retrieves the tees after kickoff:

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/787512472332820480
I'd be impressed if it was a horse. Speaking of, I think there should be a movement to require a team's mascot to do menial tasks like this. Would provide an endless source of amusement when you play certain teams like.

Top Bottom