• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 11 - Team of Destiny requires 3 OTs to beat 4-5 team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure this has been posted already but what the fuck is up with the abusive coaches in Lubbock over the past 4 years? First Bob Knight (arguably), then Leach (arguably), then Gillespie (definitely) and now Tubbs.

TOMMY-TUBERVILLE-IS-PISSED.gif

Corporal punishment is never the answer. I went to a zero tolerance high school

Looks like a bitch slap from that angle but he actually just took the guy's headphones off.

Oregon in full Madden mode and it's going to get ugly if Cal doesn't concede defeat and can just keep running the ball which they are doing very effectively. That Cal quarterback just isn't going to be effective passing.

Cyan

Banned
Oregon in full Madden mode and it's going to get ugly if Cal doesn't concede defeat and can just keep running the ball which they are doing very effectively. That Cal quarterback just isn't going to be effective passing.

Yep. We'll see if Kelly calls off the dogs in the 4th.

I think it would be weird for them to jump KState now. Not like it matters though. Just don't put ND in the top two unless KState or Oregon lose.

Yeah. I mean more like the polls. I don't think the computers will move up Oregon by beating a 3-7 Cal team, but I do think they should get pretty close to unanimous #1 votes based on how they're #2 overall votes were last weekend.

~Unless, we start to see some voters try and arrange the MNC game

Looks like a bitch slap from that angle but he actually just took the guy's headphones off.

That's not how I would remove headphones. Even if we're giving Tubbs 100% of the doubt, at the very least, ripping those headphones off his assistant like that is callous. If those phones were a bit more snog on his lobes, his right ear could have come off with them.

cdyhybrid

Bowl eligible! Have a good shot at 8 or 9 wins depending on who we play in the bowl. ASJ owns the career receptions for a TE record at UW, which is saying something. He's such a beast. Sankey over 1000 yards.

Go Dawgs! Beat Colorado!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck that pansy ass spoiled little self entitled bitch named Marquess Wilson. What a joke and I hope he doesn't even sniff the field in the NFL. Also, fuck football and everything football related. Balls.

Can't wait until next season.

Fuck that pansy ass spoiled little self entitled bitch named Marquess Wilson. What a joke and I hope he doesn't even sniff the field in the NFL. Also, fuck football and everything football related. Balls.

:(

You and the rest of Cougar nation were so full of anticipation in August. Now your fans are depressed, stunned, or confused.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Yeah, they were pansy asses at Texas Tech lying about Leach and they are pansy ass liars at Wazzou lying about Leach, crazy how so many different people lie about that man at different places.

@ChiTribHamilton: #NotreDame LB Manti Te'o on BC's offense: "You thought you were at Disney World. There were Mickey Mouse plays everywhere."

lol

desh

I'm going to put my UCLA apologist hat on here. First thing, Pullman is not the easiest place to play, especially at night in November. Second, this was the classic trap game, you're playing a hapless WSU team, and your next game is against your arch rival USC and will most likely determine going to the CCG. So, UCLA coming out with an ugly win is maybe not as bad as it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom