• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come 2to buttocks. i welcom thee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
f24fc3e591a6ea437353a67a8af158d3.gif

Okay then, I have some questions:

Truthfact#1
I can see the SDK issue being true, but how would that make streaming impossible makes no sense... Most of the live presentations are trailers and/or staged any way... And if that is true, how come they will have plenty of kiosks where people can test their games?

Truthfact#2
So, you don't know for sure localization excuses are BS, and is just speculating from the languages those countries speak? Dunno, considering that by localization they also mean voice recognition that's a perfectly valid excuse, because the same language with different accents are treated as completely different languages by voice recog software.

Truthfact#6
You mean they still don't know what their policies will be, or that whatever their policies are they are not releasing them until after launch?

c0de

I wonder what is about the architecture. Do they still try to catch PS4? This would be stupid und unnecessary.

Aske

Kinectless SKU and a Platinum exclusive? Beautiful. Thanks for turning your console into something I don't have to wave at or talk to, MS. Show me some exclusive games over the next couple of years, and perhaps we can do business.

derFeef

I know the tweet is fake, but why is everyone getting excited? Isn't he just a random journalist or does he work at Sony or something?

Shauni

So, I haven't read through all of this, so this is probably be clarified, but what exactly is this post? Is this person been very accurate in the past?

harSon

Banned
Lack of control in a big public arena or live stream. Having a more controlled series of sessions with journalists etc is easier to handle issues with boxes etc

The games are playable on the show floor though. That's infinitely worst than a controlled live demo if you're trying to hide something.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
architectural changes lead to sdk-changes leads to unwanted results on dev-hardware.

It would seem odd to change hardware this late in development. Surely they are close to the manufacturing stage now.

And 20% sounds like a huge performance drop.

Skeff

The funniest thing about all of this is the only people who will buy the kinect xb1 sku are the hard core launch buyers who probably, if they look deep in their hearts, want it the least.

RoKKeR

MS really needs to get their shit together before launch, especially when you look at Sony, where things are seemingly smooth sailing and are ready to go.

Makes me think twice about my Xbox One purchase, but I'm a sucker for new stuff.

legacyzero

Banned
Am6jm7y.jpg

Gies vs Cboat!!!!

EDIT: Just to remind people, the dude is a person regardless of if you disagree. For the asshat who came straight in with "you're full of shit". Wish I had that as a disclaimer before I got quoted to hell.

It's funny that I consider CBOAT more of a reliable source than Gies :lol

Seik

Banned
Truthfact 4:
For those people who were mad about Bayonetta 2 being WiiU exclusive you will be somewhat unhappy about what Microsoft are doing. They have moneyhatted Platinum Games. Other Japanese developers are in play but Kamiya is the only one I am solid on. These games won't be for North America or even Europe which makes no sense but whatever.

Wha--?

Azull

LOL Niro, Dat gif.

Also, god dammit why did we have to bring in Arthur "Secret sauce, owes 10$ to a neogaf user" Gies into this. I almost forgot him =\.

Trevelyon

Wonder if it'll be an exsisting Platinum franchise or they'll be developing a franchise on behalf of a Japanese publisher and Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom