• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comic Book Day! - 12/15/10. Mind=BLOWN!; Neon Is Totally In; We Got Next (Again).

Status
Not open for further replies.
cbd_12152010.jpg

I'm done with vacation days for the year, and all systems are go with Diamond's website until the next system crash, so things are rolling smoothly once again with this week's CBD thread. Let's get it started ya'll!

cbd_header02-1.png

Here is this week's Diamond Comics Shipping List for: Wednesday, December 15th 2010:

cbd_header03.png

Shipping This Week: DC Comics / Vertigo Comics / Wildstorm Comics

Spotlight On:
OCT100221 GREEN LANTERN PLASTIC MAN WEAPON MASS DECEPTION #1 $4.99

YuEQ5.jpg

Here's the bad news: a horde of aliens is living undercover on Earth, and they're smuggling weapons off-planet to fuel an interstellar war! Here's the good news: two of Earth's most powerful heroes are on the case, and one of them is the finest cop in the galaxy, Green Lantern! But here's the bad news again: the other one is Plastic Man. Sorry, GL. This is gonna be rough… (Story by Marv Wolfman; Artwork by Brent Anderson)

CyPzN.jpg

Bqvbo.jpg

OCT100176 BATMAN #705 $2.99
OCT100180 BATMAN AND ROBIN #18 $2.99
OCT100191 BIRDS OF PREY #7 $2.99
OCT100208 BRIGHTEST DAY #16 $2.99
OCT100323 DMZ #60 (MR) $2.99
SEP100200 GREEN LANTERN #60 (BRIGHTEST DAY) $2.99
OCT100219 GREEN LANTERN EMERALD WARRIORS #5 (BRIGHTEST DAY) $3.99
OCT100243 SPIRIT #9 $3.99
OCT100202 SUPERGIRL #59 $2.99
OCT100198 SUPERMAN #706 $2.99

cbd_header04.png

Shipping This Week: Marvel Comics

Spotlight On:
OCT100566 AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #650 BIG $3.99

5Su5I.jpg

To face off against an amped-up HOBGOBLIN, you need an amped-up SPIDER-MAN! What's the story behind Spidey's NEW SUIT? What is it and what can it do? Meanwhile, MACH 5 (from THE THUNDERBOLTS) faces off against one of Spidey's deadliest foes! All this, and a secret side mission for THE BLACK CAT. Plus an additional 8 page story: We showed you who was behind the HOBGOBLIN'S mask last issue. But what were they up to BEFORE their startling return? Here's where you find out! (Story by Dan Slott; Artwork by Humberto Ramos)

2eyPS.jpg

0avge.jpg

OCT100574 AVENGERS ACADEMY #7 $2.99
OCT100586 BLACK PANTHER MAN WITHOUT FEAR #513 $2.99
OCT100596 CHAOS WAR #4 (OF 5) $3.99
OCT100615 IRON MAN LEGACY #9 $2.99
OCT100669 STRANGE TALES 2 #3 (OF 3) $4.99
OCT100619 THUNDERBOLTS #151 $2.99
OCT100658 UNCANNY X-FORCE #3 $3.99
OCT100638 WHAT IF SPIDER-MAN $3.99
OCT100648 WOLVERINE #4 $3.99
OCT100660 X-FACTOR #212 $2.99

cbd_header05.png

Shipping This Week: Image Comics / Top Cow Productions

Spotlight On:
OCT100455 PROOF ENDANGERED #1 $3.99

6Bogf.jpg

THE CULT HIT SERIES RETURNS! A mysterious organization threatens The Lodge, and John “Proof” Prufrock is on the run, hunted by the government he once worked for. He has found information that, after 200 years, could finally tell him who he is and where he came from, but he has to turn for help to a teenager who claims to own Proof’s body! This is where it begins all over again! (Story by Alex Grecian; Artwork by Riley Rossmo)

e7Akt.jpg

JUL100449 META 4 #4 (OF 5) (MR) $3.50
MAY100516 VELOCITY #3 (OF 4) $3.99
OCT100525 WITCHBLADE ANNUAL 2010 #1 $4.99

cbd_header06.png

Shipping This Week: Dark Horse Comics

Spotlight On:
OCT100030 MIGHTY SAMSON #1 $3.50

Xf5wl.jpg

Five--hundred years after the end of the world, amid the ruins of a once--great city scourged by mutated monsters, marauders, and savage subhuman predators, the primitive N'Yark tribe ekes out a meager, fragile existence. But from among them rises a champion, gifted with prodigious strength--a warrior who can strike dead the most fearsome beast and stand alone against an army. Singlehandedly, he holds at bay the ravaging barbarian hordes of Jerz, thwarting the dark ambitions of beautiful, ruthless Queen Terra. At stake is the future of the world. Mighty Samson is the last, best hope of humankind.

For the first time in a quarter century, Mighty Samson returns to comics, reimagined by legendary writer Jim Shooter and illustrated by Patrick Olliffe (Untold Tales of Spider--Man, Spider-Girl, 52).

KXrAs.jpg

OCT100023 CONAN THE ROAD OF KINGS #1 (OF 6) DOUG WHEATLEY COVER $3.50
SEP100035 DOCTOR SOLAR MAN OF ATOM #4 $3.50
SEP100055 METALOCALYPSE DETHKLOK #2 (OF 3) JOHN SCHNEPP CVR (MR) $3.99
OCT100011 OCCULTIST #1 STEVE MORRIS COVER $3.50
OCT100034 STAR WARS LEGACY WAR #1 (OF 6) $3.50

cbd_header07-1.png

Shipping This Week: IDW Publishing

Spotlight On:
OCT100367 JOHN BYRNE NEXT MEN #1 $3.99

2J8jS.jpg

A new chapter begins in the lives of the survivors of Project Next Men. New friends, new foes, and a tale that literally twists time itself out of joint. They said it would never happen, but it has! John Byrne has returned to his classic creation! This is where it starts, this is where you want to be! Get on board now with this landmark first issue! (Story and Artwork by John Byrne)

UQkL5.jpg

OCT100397 ANGEL #40 $3.99
OCT100413 DOC MACABRE #1 (OF 3) $3.99
OCT100371 DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS #2 $3.99
OCT100380 GI JOE COBRA II #11 $3.99
OCT100410 IRON SIEGE #1 (OF 3) $3.99

cbd_header08-1.png

Shipping This Week: Antarctic Press / Aspen Comics / Avatar Press / Boom! Studios / Dynamite Entertainment / Fantagraphics / Oni Press / Radical Publishing / UDON Entertainment / Zenescope

Spotlight On:
JUL101106 TIME BOMB #3 (OF 3) (MR) $4.99

oHHWK.jpg

Jack and WW2 spy Ruth cool their heels in Metzger's prison cell far below the surface, while the rest of the team hurries to rescue the duo and prevent the launch of the Omega Bomb.

Unbeknownst to the heroes of the future, Metzger has a secret that could change the course of history as we know it. Can Jack and his team of commandos stop the Omega Bomb, defeat Metzger, and escape without altering history? (Story by Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray; Artwork by Paul Gulacy)

UUD9U.jpg

Rq4St.jpg

SEP101107 2000 AD PACK NOV 2010 $20.00
OCT101106 ATOMIC ROBO DEADLY ART OF SCIENCE #2 (OF 5) $3.50
APR100887 BLACK TERROR #12 $3.99
OCT100962 BOYS HIGHLAND LADDIE #5 (OF 6) (MR) $3.99
SEP100876 DO ANDROIDS DREAM OF ELECTRIC SHEEP #18 (OF 24) $3.99
OCT100944 GREEN HORNET #11 $3.99
JUL101194 GRIMM FAIRY TALES #53 A CVR CUMMINGS $2.99
OCT101150 MAGUS #1 (OF 5) $3.99
SEP101070 NORTHERN GUARD #1 $3.99
OCT100873 STAN LEE SOLDIER ZERO #3 $3.99

cbd_header09.png

Shipping This Week: Dark Horse / Bandai / Del Rey / Digital Manga Publishing / Tokyopop / Viz / Yen Press

Spotlight On:
OCT101209 YOTSUBA & ! GN VOL 09 $10.99

SbH50.jpg

Enjoy Everything! That's Yotsuba's motto! A little green haired girl delights in enjoying the things that the rest of us tend to take for granted. So you know you know how Ena has a stuffed bear named Juliet? She's so pretty, and Ena makes dresses for her and stuff and Yotsuba really wants one too! So daddy took Yotsuba to the bear store! They have big bears and little bears, and all kinds of bears! You have to hug'em to find out which one's the bestest! But they're all so cute! Does Yotsuba really have to pick just one? (Story and Artwork by Kiyohiko Azuma)

2x0KX.jpg

SEP101164 DETROIT METAL CITY GN VOL 07 (MR) $12.99
SEP101181 INU YASHA TP VOL 55 $9.99
SEP101182 ITSUWARIBITO GN VOL 01 $9.99
SEP101204 NOT LOVE BUT DELICIOUS FOODS GN VOL 01 $10.99
APR101109 SWANS IN SPACE GN VOL 03 (OF 3) $8.99

cbd_header10-1.png

Shipping This Week: Archie Comics / DC Kids / Marvel Kids / Bongo Comics / Boom! Studios / Kids' Comics / Electric Milk

Spotlight On:
JUL100766 MOUSE GUARD BLACK AXE #1 (OF 6) $3.50

bRYLd.jpg

The Eisner Award-winning Mouse Guard returns with The Black Axe, a third volume to be told in six bi-monthly issues. Set in 1115, this prequel to Mouse Guard: Fall 1152 fulfills the promise the wise oldfur Celanawe made to Lieam the day his paw first touched the Black Axe: to tell the young warrior about the mouse who first wielded the deadly weapon.

The arrival of distant kin takes Celanawe on an adventure that will carry him across the sea to uncharted waters and lands, all while unraveling the legend of Farrer, the blacksmith who forged the mythic Black Axe. (Story and Artwork by David Petersen)

pRzwY.jpg

OCT100578 AVENGERS VS PET AVENGERS #3 (OF 4) $2.99
OCT100779 BETTY & VERONICA #251 $2.99
OCT100888 DARKWING DUCK #7 $3.99
OCT100894 DONALD DUCK AND FRIENDS #361 $2.99
OCT100782 JUGHEADS DOUBLE DIGEST #166 $3.99

cbd_header11.png

Spotlight On:
AUG100209 SUPERMAN SECRET ORIGIN DELUXE HC (RES) $29.99

ceng2.jpg

Writer Geoff Johns and artist Gary Frank bring you a startling new look at the beginnings of Lex Luthor, The Legion of Super-Heroes, Lois Lane, Metallo, Jimmy Olsen, The Parasite and more of your favorite characters from the Superman family in this new, deluxe hardcover. Collecting the acclaimed six-issue miniseries!

mg3Mt.jpg

j3HWo.jpg

SEP100247 BATGIRL THE GREATEST STORIES EVER TOLD TP $19.99
AUG100271 PREACHER HC BOOK 03 (MR) $39.99
AUG100242 TWO STEP TP (MR) $19.99
OCT100710 GENERATION X CLASSIC TP VOL 01 $24.99
OCT100701 RAWHIDE KID TP SENSATIONAL SEVEN $19.99
OCT100709 X-NECROSHA TP $34.99
OCT100471 LIGHT TP VOL 01 $16.99
OCT100418 MYSTERY SOCIETY TP VOL 01 $19.99
MAY100740 AMERICAN WASTELAND GN (MR) $14.95
OCT101093 GLAMAZONIA THE UNCANNY SUPER TRANNY GN (MR) $24.99

cbd_header12-1.png

Spotlight On:
MAY101227 JOHN BUSCEMA MICHELANGELO OF COMICS DLX HC $60.00

cNDm6.jpg

Commonly referred to by his peers as 'The Michelangelo of Comics' John Buscema's career has spanned decades and hundreds of characters. This exhaustive look at Buscema's career and art covers every aspect of this legend's work, with over 200 examples of the master's original art.

Comics historian Brian Peck interviewed Buscema's colleagues and paints a complete picture of one of the comic's most outstanding artists. Available in Softcover and a Deluxe Hardcover edition with a specially prepared plate, original artwork by John Buscema inked, and signed and numbered in an edition of 300 by Joe Sinnott.

6bkge.jpg

DEC090324 HEAVENLY SWORD NARIKO AF PI
DEC090327 TWISTED METAL SWEET TOOTH AF PI
SEP101558 ASSASSINS CREED II EZIO DELUXE ED STATUE $599.00
JUL101602 DC HEROES WAVE 15 VALIDUS AF SET PI
JUN101504 TOKIDOKI X MARVEL T-SHIRTS $28.00

cbd_header01.png

Online Retailers of Comic Books & Graphic Novels:

Online Subscription Services for Monthly Comics:

Get Comics Books on Your iPod, iPad & iPhone:

Comic Shop Locator:

cbd_header13.png

Comic Book Resources: DC Comics Solicitations for February 2011
Newsarama: DC Comics Solicitations for February 2011

Comic Book Resources: Marvel Comics Solicitations for February 2011
Newsarama: Marvel Comics Solicitations for February 2011

Comic Book Resources: Image Comics Solicitations for February 2011
Newsarama: Image Comics Solicitations for February 2011

Comic Book Resources: Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for February 2011
Newsarama: Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for February 2011

Newsarama: Dynamite Entertainment Solicitations for February 2011

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want previews? Then here ya go, courtesy of Comic Book Resources and Newsarama . Enjoy! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty good week for me at least... Batman&Robin, Brightest Day, Green Lantern, Supergirl, Chaos War, T-Bolts, Uncanny X-Force, Wolverine, X-Factor, Time Bomb and Yotsuba&! are all definites; plus, there are a lot of new books (and old ones) that I may just pick up off the shelf when I get there. I'm in a good mood today for some reason.

Well, that about wraps it up for this edition of Comic Boo- oh. ...Oh. Oh my. O_O

ww_thereturn.jpg

Too bad it's not official... yet. ;P

Happy reading! :D

Repost for the most:

ww_thereturn.jpg

OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!? OMG! YOTSUBA!?

Reading JSA Vs. Kobra miniseries finally. Wow, this is really good stuff. :O

Spike Spiegel said:

Wow, March is really impressing me with his recent work. Moving beyond ass'n titties (which wasn't my cup of tea in his style) into some really amazing work.

This almost reminds me of Claudio Castellini's work. That son of a bitch needs to draw more funnybooks! >:|

The Take Out Bandit said:
Wow, March is really impressing me with his recent work. Moving beyond ass'n titties (which wasn't my cup of tea in his style) into some really amazing work.

This almost reminds me of Claudio Castellini's work. That son of a bitch needs to draw more funnybooks! >:|

It is really nice, right? Kinda Neal Adams but not insane.

Also, by March neon will be sooooooo played out. The new hotness? Scale mail.

1292360271.jpg

btrick said:
How's Chaos War going so far?
I honestly don't know. All three issues released so far are sitting at the bottom of my backlog pile; I am almost caught up on my reading of singles thanks to my vacation. If only I could say the same about my trades and video games.

Pachinko

I bought volume 1 of Yotsuba a couple weeks back and I'm left wondering, is she supposed to be retarded or is there a joke everyones in on except me or what ?

I'm not sure if I even enjoyed reading it or not.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Spike Spiegel said:
Also, by March neon will be sooooooo played out. The new hotness? Scale mail.

1292360271.jpg

I honestly don't know. All three issues released so far are sitting at the bottom of my backlog pile; I am almost caught up on my reading of singles thanks to my vacation. If only I could say the same about my trades and video games.

damn! spidey is really looking like Hakaider there. is that an actual costume?

Foob said:
i swear to god no one changes their costume more than spiderman

iron man

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I dunno if anyone else is reading it, but I'm looking forward to the next issue of Velocity.

Dead

well not really...yet
wenis said:
I dunno if anyone else is reading it, but I'm looking forward to the next issue of Velocity.
I love the shit out of the artist, but the release is so sporadic, as per usual for Top Cow, I'm just waiting for the TPB

That Wonder Woman picture looks amazing, DC needs to acquire and use the hell out of it. Also, I'm glad B&R is keeping the crazy covers, this one does not disappoint. Spidey's costume though.....can't he just keep it the same, I'm wondering if Big Time may just turn into a Spidey costume show?

tim1138

I've already finished Green Lantern 60 and GL: Emerald Warriors 5 and they were both quality reads. The big reveal to the identity of the masked figure stealing the entities in Green Lantern wasn't really a surprise at all. The fight between Hal and
Parallax Flash
was pretty fun, Johns did a good job setting it up and having it pay off.
The end of Emerald Warriors was pretty awesome, they finally reveal what the agreement was between Guy and Atrocitus in a very cool manner. I'm guessing the spread is going to set the stage for the
War of the Green Lanterns
arc for next year.

Dead

well not really...yet
Considering the artist has been doing work for DC, it's safe to assume it's something he whipped up for them.
On his deviantart page, he says he whipped up the image just for fun

Considering the artist has been doing work for DC, it's safe to assume it's something he whipped up for them.
He said he did it for fun. Although, I'd be surprised if they don't end up using it.

Beat.

Yeah, Lau said he did it "for fun" and because he prefers the old look to the new one. But that's a pretty complete and polished piece for something done "for fun", which leads one to all sort of conclusions.

Anyhoo, just got home with my stack for the week and so far:

+Really loving this new Batman villainess. :)

+The Green Lantern "final page shocker" reveal was one I did not expect but one that will probably have some readers scratching their heads.

+By contrast, the "final page shocker" reveal in Wolverine was one completely expected, and predicted since the shadowy "man in hat" first appeared. Hope that's not all you've got, Aaron.

SUPREME1

Banned
That WW has me seriously wondering if it's the most impressive woman drawing I've ever seen. It's perfect to me.

The face is perfect and so is the physique (sp?) in my opinion.

Jim Lee is my favorite of all time and I can see similar dimensions and style all over that drawing. I can honestly see the influence. How old is the cat? How long has been around (months/years/decades) and what else has he done? Is it all this good? Is he consistent?

Do like, do want.

Wow.

ImperialConquest said:
That WW has me seriously wondering if it's the most impressive woman drawing I've ever seen. It's perfect to me.

Jim Lee is my favorite of all time and I can see similar dimensions and style all over that drawing. I can honestly see the influence. How old is the cat? How long has been around (months/years/decades) and what else has he done? Is it all this good? Is he consistent?

Do like, do want.

Wow.
Stanley "Artgerm" Lau has been around for a while on the digital art scene, and DC's been using him for cover artwork for the last couple of years. You can see more of his work at his deviantART page, or at the Imaginary Friends Studio site.

http://artgerm.deviantart.com/

http://www.imaginaryfs.com/Artist_profile_Stanley.html

Liking the new Spidey costumes, but I've always been a sucker for that. I know I asked last week, but does anyone have impressions on the new Stan Lee stuff?

ImperialConquest said:

Do like, do want.

Wow.

Jim Lee? Seriously?

I fell out of love with the 90's style of comic art. In practice Lee is a much slicker John Romita Jr.

This looks very similar to the HK Comic tradition (Jademan / ComicsOne), with a dash of Western flair. Makes sense as Lau came out of Udung, a studio that prides itself on aping Asian comic stylings. I don't see any of Jim Lee's stiffness and cookie cutter character faces here. Nothing against Lee he's a great person from all reports and a lot more appreciative of his fan base than other less established / popular cartoonists. Guys in the industry could learn a lot from Jim Lee and Ethan Van Sciver.

Now if only Lau would do interiors. I don't buy funnybooks for the covers. :/

Spike Spiegel said:
Mark Bagley is returning to Marvel and Ultimate Spider-Man in 2011 , Marvel just announced today. The fact that his DC work was unremarkable and at times sloppy, coupled with the fact that La Fuente has now overshadowed him on Ultimate, makes me wonder why he thought leaving was a good idea in the first place. Unless DC waved a big check at him to leave Marvel, in which case DC f*cked up.

Damn, I was really enjoying La Fuente's art, and the colours were incredible. He stared off so-so, but really blossomed in the last 5 months or so.

Presumably DC did pay him off, but I'm pretty gutted La Fuente's going and he's coming back.

Spike Spiegel said:
Mark Bagley is returning to Marvel and Ultimate Spider-Man in 2011 , Marvel just announced today. The fact that his DC work was unremarkable and at times sloppy, coupled with the fact that La Fuente has now overshadowed him on Ultimate, makes me wonder why he thought leaving was a good idea in the first place. Unless DC waved a big check at him to leave Marvel, in which case DC f*cked up.

Blech. I don't think I could go back after Immomen and LaFuente.

Mac the KNife said:
Blech. I don't think I could go back after Immomen and LaFuente.

I don't blame you.

Bagley was doing some impressive stuff with page layouts; but his overall drawings took a bit of a hit. The characters never looked as young as the book aimed for, and his art sort of took a hit because of scheduling IMO. Though given so many cartoonists are little princesses, I can appreciate that he still churned out the work.

Shout out to my funnybook shop.

They had their customer appreciation day party / sale and any time I can get drunk at a comic shop is a good time. :D

Plus 75% off back issues, 40% off one item, and other crazy discounts.

I don't blame you.

Bagley was doing some impressive stuff with page layouts; but his overall drawings took a bit of a hit. The characters never looked as young as the book aimed for, and his art sort of took a hit because of scheduling IMO. Though given so many cartoonists are little princesses, I can appreciate that he still churned out the work.

Shout out to my funnybook shop.

They had their customer appreciation day party / sale and any time I can get drunk at a comic shop is a good time. :D

Plus 75% off back issues, 40% off one item, and other crazy discounts.
Do you live in Northeastern Ohio? Because my comic shop also just had the same event, with the exact promotions.

Awards! These are things that I give out at the end of each comic week, or when I get around to it. I’ve been told that they mean a lot. You may notice a trend of me liking things that you don’t. Heaping helpings of “sorry” and “deal with it” are available at the concession stand. In the corner. Of the building adjacent to this one. Congratulations to all the winners, you've earned it. To the losers, it's not personal. Let's not let this get in the way of board game night.

Moment: Uncanny X-Force #3. All of it. Every page. Really. From Wolverine's internal monologue, Wolverine stabbing the guy that spreads diseases via metal, to Deadpool attempting to nurse Archangel back to health with the help of soda pop-rocks. If I could, in good conscience, just post the entire issue here. I would.
Panel: Balder contemplating what the hereafter consists of in Loki #2.
Quote: "Or are you afraid? Are you afraid of me?" Hal Jordan teases a Parallax-possessed Barry Allen in Green Lantern #60. If you've been reading any of the Lantern books, you know why this moment is a big deal. 
Cover: Brightest Day #16
Pick: Uncanny X-Force #3

Reading JSA Vs. Kobra miniseries finally. Wow, this is really good stuff. :O

Yes! Basically the best JSA story since Geoff Johns did JSA vs. JSA during his first run. It's criminal how badly DC has let that franchise flounder, Trautman absolutely should have been given a gig writing one of the two books after that mini.

Teaser for the post-"Three" Fantastic Four series called FF: A Beginning. Hickman and Epting will continue on it. Begins in March 2011.

via CBR

Ponn

Banned
Blader5489 said:
I'm still calling it's Reed.

Seconded.

It also makes sense
wasn't he revealed to be the bad guy in that Ultimate Enemy thing? Not tied together but makes sense to be doing something with him in both universes

Also he has been a bit of a douche since Civil War like Iron Man but has yet get his like tony did.

Blader

FoneBone said:
FF = Future Foundation. Count on it. Which also implies Reed dying, if you ask me.

Reed has been the lynchpin of Hickman's entire run, so it make sense that the book would be retitled in the wake of his death.

And I agree that FF = Future Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom