• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

SSS-Kang01.jpg

SSS-Kang02.jpg

Messi

All the Harley Rebirth covers

Coj3bGDW8AUDQq8.jpg

Lol DC

After yesterday's talk of covers that every artist does, Allred did one of Flash of two worlds

Harley-Quinn-1-variant-cover-di-Mike-e-Laura-Allred.jpg

Blues1990

I'm curious about everyone's thoughts on Steve Rude's & Dave Gibbons 'Superman & Batman: World's Finest', which was released around in the early '90's. It's a favourite of mine, but it's rarely brought up when it comes to underrated mini-series from Detective Comics.

Messi

So I started reading the hardcover of Darth Vader. How come nobody informed me that this is awesome and that it has a really cool female in it and two murderous drones?? I'm blaming Freeza. I hate Vader but love everything else about it.

Owzers

So I started reading the hardcover of Darth Vader. How come nobody informed me that this is awesome and that it has a really cool female in it and two murderous drones?? I'm blaming Freeza. I hate Vader but love everything else about it.

those are indeed the best parts, i liked the robot banter a lot though sometimes it felt repetitive.

Mindwipe

We totally all said it's the only Star Wars book that's actually good by its own merits.

Oh. I never got past the outside covers curling up like fruit roll ups. Fucking Gillen....

Does the hardcover do that too?

Zombine

Banned
Wolverine Origins III: Season of the Wolverine

He won't even be in it. It'll be about Black Bolt.

He'll be back for Wolverine Origins IV though.

All the Harley Rebirth covers

Coj3bGDW8AUDQq8.jpg

Lol DC

Proof that yes, there can be such a thing as too many variant covers (and a carpet that is too hideous).

It's quite good. So of course, in typical Marvel fashion, it's ending at #25. Though most good Marvel books don't make it nearly this long, a good Marvel comic if often not long for this world.

We totally all said it's the only Star Wars book that's actually good by its own merits.

The main title has been much better as of late than it was initially.

I'm really excited to see what the two of them end up working on.

Aphra getting her own book please.

Oh dear lord, I hope so. She's such an entertaining character that I'd really like to see them keep her around.

It's too hot to read comic books. Also don't read any comic book that takes place in a cold setting, it'll make your suffering hot experience worse.

Top Bottom