• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 2 |OT| of Set Phasers to 'LOVE ME'! (Renewed for season 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snesfreak

Banned
11bulnp.gif

"...yeah."

Yes I was on about Annie :lol

The only bit about that scene that bothers me is that she never does it for the actual debate, which was Jeff's initial suggestion I think. Of course, the immediate boatload of sexual tension probably made her change to her usual hair again, lol

beat

RevoDS said:
Indeed, by far the show's best episode. With it, Community shot from good to awesome.
I think Introduction to Statistics was where it got more awesome. I actually liked the first six episodes a lot, but a lot of those had A-plots bouncing one character or another off Jeff. Intro to Stats really got more of a complete ensemble feeling. Danny Pudi turned in an amazing Bat-Bale impression, and everyone was on top of their game. And it was the first episode that Justin Lin directed! (I'm guessing his rapid ascent into A-list territory might mean he won't ever have time to come back... =( )

Shaneus

RevoDS said:
Indeed, by far the show's best episode. With it, Community shot from good to awesome.
Have to agree with you there on the turning point of the show, but I don't think it's the best. I still have a soft spot for Physical Education. It's less clever than some episodes but IMO it's more outright funny than most. Abed's Mad Men scene is fucking awesome, as are several others.

Oh, Debate 101 is fantastic but I'll still go with the predictable choice and say Modern Warfare is king.

Season One baby! Still ridiculously good. Going back and watching those old episodes, it's hard to decide whether or not S2 was better after all.

The hype train for S3 is full speed ahead

1312392215028xulv.gif

Medalion

Banned
Season 3 will be more like season 1 from supposed interviews, a lil more character driven and less off the wall all the time like season 2 was

Medalion said:
Season 3 will be more like season 1 from supposed interviews, a lil more character driven and less off the wall all the time like season 2 was

Sweet!

I think they learned their lesson from the first batch of season 2 episodes where every other one was crazy expensive and nuts. A little bit of that is great but too much of it wears out the appeal (and the budget)

Medalion

Banned
Danny and Alison BFF's 4 lyfe

Of all the great friendships on the show, those two especially love each other offset... whether that's platonic or not off cameras, who's to say

beat

Medalion said:
whether that's platonic or not off cameras, who's to say
Danny Pudi's married and Alison Brie has a boyfriend...

The wierd little bit was fun on its own, but I mostly liked Donald Glover busting on them.

Medalion

Banned
beat said:
Danny Pudi's married and Alison Brie has a boyfriend...

The wierd little bit was fun on its own, but I mostly liked Donald Glover busting on them.
What would that have to do with anything? :p

Medalion

Banned
KevinCow said:
Is he going to be a regular, or just coming on for a few episodes?
He's going to be a recurring guest star for a series of eps, but I've never heard he was going to be a regular like the other cast are

So one of my actual classes is called "Accounting for Lawyers" and all I can think of is the Community S2 episode. Is it wrong to hope Drew Carey somehow ends up being my professor?

Medalion

Banned
RandomDancing said:
So one of my actual classes is called "Accounting for Lawyers" and all I can think of is the Community S2 episode. Is it wrong to hope Drew Carey somehow ends up being my professor?
Well if you don't get Drew, you could at least insist on putting a hole through the teacher's hand for them

JoshDigi

Neo Member
Medalion said:
Uh oh I saw a big dance number sequence in thar

Thats not good. Musicals are the worst. They are to TV/Film what Shirley is to Community.

It all went downhill when the Talkies started to sing.

mj1108

JoshDigi said:
Thats not good. Musicals are the worst. They are to TV/Film what Shirley is to Community.

Remember, this is Community.

A dance number would probably be some kind of stab at Glee.

JoshDigi said:

Shirley is awesome, she reminds me of my co-worker and my grandma

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Quick said:
The Dean with a goatee? Whoa, man.
He's one lip shave away from being a live-action Dr. Venture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom