• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conor Mcgregor mentions Rocky III "dancing monkeys"; says meant circus-like celeb gym

Fergie

Banned
And we were.

Fuck the Queen

Love the Pope

Up the IRA

24208e82ea00c2f945ca296d4ba01e8a_100_100.png

He cops black culture, that don't mean he has to love black people, but shit, that ain't okay.

This isn't anything new for McGregor though. He said to Brazilian champion Jose Aldo that if it were different times he would have ridden horseback into his favella and put every man unfit to work to death.

Before that he referred to German fighter Dennis Siver as a Nazi.

Oh, and not too long ago he referred to Latino American Nate Diaz as a cholo.

I don't buy this "different connotations" bullshit. The man is fluent in bigotry, he's a real multiculturalist.

Purexed

Banned
Would love to make some cash on this circus. Vegas set a +250 line on Mayweather winning via 12 round decision or DQ. That's a tempting prop bet.

Can Floyd hit hard enough to stop Conor inside of 12 rounds? Can't remember the last time he stopped anyone since Hatton...

Yeah, fuck him and Fuck Mayweather too.

Best way to avoid helping either of these fools is to not pay a red cent to watch it, and not go to a bar showing it. I don't have time for racists and wife-beaters.

Would love to make some cash on this circus. Vegas set a +250 line on Mayweather winning via 12 round decision or DQ. That's a tempting prop bet.

Can Floyd hit hard enough to stop Conor inside of 12 rounds? Can't remember the last time he stopped anyone since Hatton...

Can McGregor even box for 12 rounds w/o passing out? I might take that bet actually.

JettDash

He hasn't even tried to hurt anyone recently because he knows he can win on points and trying to knock people out is more risky.

But he also hasn't fought someone who has has a 0-0 boxing record.

That's pretty bad. The skeptical side of me says this is pre-fight drama designed to fabricate a feud between them and raise spectator interest in the fight.

He cops black culture, that don't mean he has to love black people, but shit, that ain't okay.

This isn't anything new for McGregor though. He said to Brazilian champion Jose Aldo that if it were different times he would have ridden horseback into his favella and put every man unfit to work to death.

Before that he referred to German fighter Dennis Siver as a Nazi.

Oh, and not too long ago he referred to Latino American Nate Diaz as a cholo.

I don't buy this "different connotations" bullshit. The man is fluent in bigotry, he's a real multiculturalist.

Well... at least he doesn't discriminate

Whoa, the angry guy who fights people for a living and dress in suits that are lined with "fuck you" is a racist. Well I never saw that coming.

If they're doing this city after city on some kind of your, I'm assuming that the two have agreed that anything is on the table when it comes to banter.

Top Bottom