• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conor Mcgregor mentions Rocky III "dancing monkeys"; says meant circus-like celeb gym

Kite

I wonder if they know that Mayweather supported Trump.
lol wait, that wasn't brought up either? I thought gaf was hyper-aware about this type of thing.

asdasd_-_Copy.jpg

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/799067083250212864

Dynasty

VeeP

People knew Mayweather is a woman beating, racist dickhead. But Conor thinks he can box, so clearly he deserves a beating.

I don't think even Conor thinks he can win this. But he realized a year ago if this happens he'll get paid and paid big. Same with Mayweather. He heard Conor talking trash and kept it going, it the hopes the hype would lead to this and he would get one final huge payday.

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
The OP always had ill intentions and wanted to paint Conor as a racist.

I don't have to paint Mcgregor as a racist he did that himself:

Leading up to his 2015 match against Brazilian fighter Jose Aldo, McGregor repeatedly resorted to disgustingly bigoted attacks. In a reference to colonialism, McGregor said, "If this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work." McGregor later said, "What I really want to do is turn his favela into a Reebok sweatshop." McGregor also said of Aldo, in an apparent joke targeting Latinos, "I think I'm going to have him come and clean up my airplane."

Favela - A favela (Portuguese pronunciation: [faˈvɛlɐ]), Portuguese for slum, is a low-income historically informal urban area in Brazil. The first favela, presently known as Providência in the center of Rio de Janeiro, appeared in the late 19th century, built by soldiers who had nowhere to live following the Canudos War. Some of the first settlements were called bairros africanos (African neighborhoods). Over the years, many former enslaved Africans moved in.

I don't have to paint Mcgregor as a racist he did that himself:

Leading up to his 2015 match against Brazilian fighter Jose Aldo, McGregor repeatedly resorted to disgustingly bigoted attacks. In a reference to colonialism, McGregor said, "If this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work." McGregor later said, "What I really want to do is turn his favela into a Reebok sweatshop." McGregor also said of Aldo, in an apparent joke targeting Latinos, "I think I'm going to have him come and clean up my airplane."

Favela - A favela (Portuguese pronunciation: [faˈvɛlɐ]), Portuguese for slum, is a low-income historically informal urban area in Brazil. The first favela, presently known as Providência in the center of Rio de Janeiro, appeared in the late 19th century, built by soldiers who had nowhere to live following the Canudos War. Some of the first settlements were called bairros africanos (African neighborhoods). Over the years, many former enslaved Africans moved in.

Seriously. Ill intentions aren't necessary to out McGregor as a racist. His own words do that just fine.

Top Bottom