• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

soultron

Banned
Do you ever search custom servers - DM/FFA? Best way to keep your aim sharp imo.
I like to play demo when short on time because players tend to try to hold angles and behave more closely to something like a comp MM game since there's an objective and one life per round. In DM, people tend to run around wildly and not move in ways they'd do so in an objective based mode with no respawns.

You get less frags in per session, but I find it more valuable for reasons I mentioned above.

Omega

Banned
lol impact calling this thread a circlejerk

it's the intersection of gaf posters who are cool gamer guys and gamer grills who just so happen to play CSGO

it's not r/GlobalOffensive

we all differ in skill levels too

you call it baiting, i call it me setting up to team flash you when you try to get entry frags

you say tomato i say tommado

tommado is incorrect

I like to play demo when short on time because players tend to try to hold angles and behave more closely to something like a comp MM game since there's an objective and one life per round. In DM, people tend to run around wildly and not move in ways they'd do so in an objective based mode with no respawns.

You get less frags in per session, but I find it more valuable for reasons I mentioned above.

I see your point, but in demo people are using weird guns and you aren't playing the standard maps. DM/FFA you get comfortable taking gunfights in all angles on the proper maps and have a high volume of aim duels. Way more valuable for me personally.

There is a reason it always seems like people have incredible aim on D2...everyone sits on it in DM and is just way more comfortable on the map.

Can somebody try and convince me why I should be using the AK instead of the SG 553 on T side? I really can't one shot proficiently yet seemingly everyone uses it (just like M4 on CT side)

Jenenser

Can somebody try and convince me why I should be using the AK instead of the SG 553 on T side? I really can't one shot proficiently yet seemingly everyone uses it (just like M4 on CT side)

its 300 cheaper and both are 1shot kills trough helm.
in my experience sg is perfectly viable in mid to longrangefights, but the extra smoke with the ak for the same amount of cash is more helpful to the team.

btw guys, my deaglestats:

Shots
Hits
Accuracy
27.3%
Kills

what are yours? :D (csgo-stats.com)

Mokoi

Banned
Not much convincing to do. It's just the better gun and cheap. Although use whatever you can get a kill a with.
- cheaper
- recoil is easy to control imo
Eh not the best video to show case it, but it's very easy to snap to a new target with it. I guarantee you going to feel the need to scope in whenever you see someone; however, by the time you scopez in you will probably be dead.
https://youtu.be/pnSRp2gHBt4
its 300 cheaper and both are 1shot kills trough helm.
in my experience sg is perfectly viable in mid to longrangefights, but the extra smoke with the ak for the same amount of cash is more helpful to the team.
btw guys, my deaglestats:
-stats-
what are yours? :D (csgo-stats.com)
Eh i wouldn't trust csgo stats to be very accurate. it says my favorite and most used gun is the m4a4, but I don't even use that gun.

Ludono

lol impact calling this thread a circlejerk

it's the intersection of gaf posters who are cool gamer guys and gamer grills who just so happen to play CSGO

it's not r/GlobalOffensive

we all differ in skill levels too

you call it baiting, i call it me setting up to team flash you when you try to get entry frags

you say tomato i say tommado

I call BS

There are no grills in CSGAF

Clydefrog

We Indian believe in reincarnation so I'll be back

ohhh, it all makes sense now

p.s. sorry for posting a picture of a dead cow.

I call BS

There are no grills in CSGAF

image.php

cHinzo

Is everyone playing here on max resolution? I think I'm kinda done with the 20-50 fps when there are two smokes on my screen. Gonna lower my resolution and re-learn the game. ;_;

tootsi666

Is everyone playing here on max resolution? I think I'm kinda done with the 20-50 fps when there are two smokes on my screen. Gonna lower my resolution and re-learn the game. ;_;
I play on 1920x1080 but I have 60hz monitor so drops to 100 don't really bother me

jediyoshi

A bunch of pros deliberately run lower resolutions/4:3 for non-performance reasons. Nothing really fundamentally changes if you keep the same aspect ratio though

cHinzo

A bunch of pros deliberately run lower resolutions/4:3 for non-performance reasons. Nothing really fundamentally changes if you keep the same aspect ratio though

Yeah, they play what they're comfortable with, but I like having a higher resolution myself, because u can see more. :\ I've never understood the use of black bars though. Might as well fill up that screen space.

Still made it to LEM. :D

Also, woohooo TSM to the grand finals!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
1080p on max settings at 250 - 400fps, but on a 60Hz monitor so QQ

Avinexus

You guys and your triple digit FPS. I'm playin on a potato and get 20-30 normally and go into slideshow mode when smokes go out.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Watching the stream and there's a Dad there with his young son who is bored out of his fucking mind, has anyone else noticed him?

MayMay

Banned
JW fucking throwing, leaving B empty 2 rounds in a row..

Haha if Fnatic keeps playing with 5 stacks like this C9 is gonna have an easy win.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
JW fucking throwing, leaving B empty 2 rounds in a row..

Haha if Fnatic keeps playing with 5 stacks like this C9 is gonna have an easy win.

I don't think you can blame JW, I assume they planned the gamble ahead of time and he was just following orders.

cHinzo

Yeah, I guess. It's just a dumb strat to begin with - especially 2 times in a row lol

If it works you look genius. If it doesn't you look like an idiot. :p

You guys and your triple digit FPS. I'm playin on a potato and get 20-30 normally and go into slideshow mode when smokes go out.

Try lowering your resolution. :D Gives a bit bump to your fps. Also putting most settings on low seems to work fine.

ironmang

Ever since I started playing MM again I've been absolutely destroying. I've only lost like 4 of the last 30 since getting back my supreme then hitting global. There must have been a lot more subtle cheaters before they added the lvl requirement for competitive because I don't feel like I'm all that much better than I was in December when I went full-ESEA. Probably won't ever smurf since I'm too lazy to do the casual grind for lvl3 but if it means a very low amount of cheaters in MM, I'm fine with it and might cancel ESEA soon.

Top Bottom