• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

lIi2CcL.gif

dat throw lol

Mokoi

Banned
Whys u gots to invades me privacy. I sober now and y'all heard me :( . Oh well got hot fire mix tape comings out soon.

That mug is actually really nice. Like damn those colors are just so good I want one to pour stuff in it.

Pretty much, and they're like the most praised company on this website too. It's hilarious how incompetent they are.

This isn't true. You can't even have a Valve thread without arguments and snark. And I'm sure the majority were against paid mods. The discussion around them has very much changed these last years, I think at this point the critics outnumber the defenders.

Naughty Dog, Sony overall, From etc a re a lot more praised.

i think Sony is the most praised company.

they haven't released a game worth playing since like 2009 and yet somehow they're still relevant

Sony have been releasing critically acclaimed, successful games over the years. It also doesn't hurt they have great PR and like to pander to core gamers opposed to Valve doing nothing on those fronts.

impact

Banned
two posts in a row saying "Kinguin clutch"....?

not sure if that was nuts by rain or just complete shit ESEA pug play by VP. bit of both I guess

Whys u gots to invades me privacy. I sober now and y'all heard me :( . Oh well got hot fire mix tape comings out soon.

That mug is actually really nice. Like damn those colors are just so good I want one to pour stuff in it.

Dammit. Why did I slept so early!!! I woke up 3 hours early.

Xizk

I always win when I bet scared..

Only got 5 bux for this.

EDIT: This is NV all over again. I think changes are coming in VP. Pasha said there was a reason he played bad yesterday and to help him.

Xizk

Wonder if King can beat NaVi today. We will see... I threw down a couple skans on King.

I don't see any more upsets happening today. Navi rarely gets upset by worse teams and Fnatic always seem to win against NIP lately. I put it 1 buck each though just in case as I don't feel like it's worth betting on the favorites at these odds.

Xizk

Jordan Gilbert ‏@c9n0thing 46s47 seconds ago
I heard VP was forced to use their only timeout during knife round because admins force started the match while one was restarting PCI.

Also Key'd roster will go to an NA org and zqk left.

Rivitur

Banned
Cold replaced zqk who I wasn't very fond of since I thought he has a semi safe awper trying to be something he wasn't. From what I hear on the grapevine cold is as good as fer.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
First ranked game of the day and I run into a guy that should be playing for NiP, not playing MGE competitive. Obviously denies smurfing with his private profile. His friends were also way above MGE with new Steam profiles. If you want to smurf to play with friends I can understand that, but to smurf just to spam "LOL GG EZ" I don't, and I honestly wish harm upon anyone who does that shit.

BTW, I fucking love https://vacstat.us/, adding all the people who are dodgy as fuck that I meet.

Top Bottom